Reply
Highlighted
Sep 27 2012
By: Renegade_angel95 I Only Post Everything 1011 posts
Offline

Generic loadout thread: What are you working on for your loadout?

30 replies 319 views Edited Sep 27, 2012

So what loadouts are you striving to create or if you've done everything you've wanted what are they?

 

I'll start off (I'm attempting to level all boosters to gold but when done this is what I plan to have)

 

My first loadout and always default is: ND AK with the ND para I plan on having fleet foot and team safe, with creepy crawler as my kickback (It's a pre-order and is the kickback I enjoy the most and have always had since launch, having it at a new legacy every time was awesome) and that loadout has probably got me most of my small numbered kills, this loadout is complete

 

My second loadout is: The pax G-mal with Sully's arm micro, not sure if I should go fleet foot or scoped in, I like both effects, it's no pain wobble or strafing, undecided there, but I plan on having either kickback endurance or bargin with speedy-g as my kickback. I have played with this loadout complete and speedy g is nice along with the g-mal.

 

Third in my loadouts is: Draza's dragon with Ramses' raffica with scoped in (Gold of course) and most likely going to have Monkey man (Maybe ammo award if I ever get good enough to live long enough to expend all my ammo) Sniper is my kickback and this loadout is pretty complete as well, very good on Syria or Yemen.

 

My fourth and final loadout is my wildcard really, I had three weapons to choose from so it was really hard, it's also the only one I'm having to work to finish and it is: Kal-7 with bindfire accuracy (Need one more level up for ROF unlock) along with a Tau that has reload speed and ROF on it, of course that means weapon expert, almost gold I'm 4 medals away right now, and I am probably going ammo award due to the low ammo in both guns, but my kick back will be militia man Smiley Very Happy, this loadout as stated is my wild card, the Kal is fun with only the Blindfire accuracy so the ROF will be real fun if I kick on militia man, and the Tau is surprisingly good, I got a tripled with it in TO a few minutes ago within about 5 seconds, I'm going to love this loadout when it's done, it's great for objective.

 

So what about you, the reader of this thread? Would you like to share your loadouts and goals for them?

 

Happy posting and sorry if there are a billion errors in this post I'm playing and typing.

Message 1 of 31 (319 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
1668 posts
 

Re: Generic loadout thread: What are you working on for your loadout?

Sep 28, 2012
Playing and typing=skill. I do that

My load out is
Pirate AK
Comic Con Para 9
Cloaked
Daredevil/ Monkey Man
T-Bolt/RPG/Speedy G
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 2 of 31 (307 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: Generic loadout thread: What are you working on for your loadout?

Sep 28, 2012

I'm still waiting to unlock Team Safe and Jade Para 9...

 

I already leveled up most of the boosters to gold, but i'm not going to do that for all of them, just the ones i use/might use, who knows, maybe ND will add more legacies... i don't know.

 

Anyway, i mostly use the ND AK, PAX G-MAL and Flynn's M9 for long guns, when i reach level 50 i'll start using Talbot's FAL-SS.

 


Renegade_angel95 wrote:

98% of people think they're the other 2%.


Yes.

Message 3 of 31 (297 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/13/2009
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: Generic loadout thread: What are you working on for your loadout?

Sep 28, 2012

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
Playing and typing=skill. I do that

My load out is
Pirate AK
Comic Con Para 9
Cloaked
Daredevil/ Monkey Man
T-Bolt/RPG/Speedy G

It's not that hard but people would assume it is so I can use it as an excuse for doing terrible. Smiley Happy

 

I like the cloaked/monkey man combo, wish I had room in my loadout for a set like that but oh well.

Message 4 of 31 (290 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/13/2010
Online
4081 posts
 

Re: Generic loadout thread: What are you working on for your loadout?

Sep 28, 2012
I've pretty much got what I want.

Primary: Flynn's M9 (sometimes Chloe's,), Jade Para 9, FF gold, Bargain gold, with Smoke Bomb

My Big Cash loadout: Same weapons, NPW, the low sprint/slow recovery neg booster, with Cash em in ($400+ per kill)

I still mess around with the Tau (not sure why) and try more offensive kickbacks fairly often. But if I want to be competitive, I use my primary loadout.
Message 5 of 31 (287 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/13/2009
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: Generic loadout thread: What are you working on for your loadout?

Sep 28, 2012

renatabls wrote:

I'm still waiting to unlock Team Safe and Jade Para 9...

 

I already leveled up most of the boosters to gold, but i'm not going to do that for all of them, just the ones i use/might use, who knows, maybe ND will add more legacies... i don't know.

 

Anyway, i mostly use the ND AK, PAX G-MAL and Flynn's M9 for long guns, when i reach level 50 i'll start using Talbot's FAL-SS.

 


Renegade_angel95 wrote:

98% of people think they're the other 2%.


Yes.


Well, I've got all the weapons and pretty much everything unlocked so I decided to go for all the gold boosters, once I finish I'll have total customization at the tip of my fingers....It's also fun.

Message 6 of 31 (283 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/13/2009
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: Generic loadout thread: What are you working on for your loadout?

Sep 28, 2012

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
I've pretty much got what I want.

Primary: Flynn's M9 (sometimes Chloe's,), Jade Para 9, FF gold, Bargain gold, with Smoke Bomb

My Big Cash loadout: Same weapons, NPW, the low sprint/slow recovery neg booster, with Cash em in ($400+ per kill)

I still mess around with the Tau (not sure why) and try more offensive kickbacks fairly often. But if I want to be competitive, I use my primary loadout.

The Tau is actually fun, once my Kal-7 class is finished it'll be very interesting to pull out, smoke bomb was also in consideration for a few load outs, along with a few guns renatabls pointed out like talbot's fal, but there is so little room. Smiley Sad

Message 7 of 31 (275 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/13/2010
Online
4081 posts
 

Re: Generic loadout thread: What are you working on for your loadout?

Sep 28, 2012
I want to love the Tau, but even with rof, its too slow for me. I still try though Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 31 (264 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/28/2012
Offline
23 posts
 

Re: Generic loadout thread: What are you working on for your loadout?

Sep 28, 2012

my loadouts are different. this is how they are.

 

TDM

Flynns M9

Jade Para 9

Fleet Foot

Back In The Saddle/Teamsafe

Gotcha

 

Plunder

Talbots Fal-ss

Jade Para 9

Beast Mode

Teamsafe

Hammer time

 

Team Objectice

Gmal

Jade Para 9

Explosive Expert

Teamsafe

Mega Bomb

 

Sniper

Drazas Dragon

Jade Para 9

Cloaked

Monkey Man

Sniper

Every booster above is gold

Message 9 of 31 (259 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
6981 posts
 

Re: Generic loadout thread: What are you working on for your loadout?

Sep 28, 2012

I have 4 loadouts concrete. I don't have em now since I'm still working on boosters, but they have all been the same since I created them.

 

My first loadout: Assault

AK w/Acc. & Scope-zoom and Arm Micro w/BF Acc. & RoF.

boosters are Weapon Expert and Back in the Saddle.Kickback: I hardly use it in this loadout

This is my straight up TDM loadout and I do pretty well with it in any mode really. I focus on kills with this and always go positive.

 

My second loadout: Ninja

Marlowe's M9 and Talbot's Arm micro.

Boosters are Cloaked and Monkey man. Kickback: Smoke Bomb

I use this to literally go all ninja, I flank enemies and try to stay out of the action directly. I generally go into camping nests and break them up using this loadout. It is a fun loadout to use in elimination as well.

 

My third loadout: Demolition

Lazarevic's Kal-7 and Chloe's Tau

Boosters are ESE and Team Safe. Kickback: RPG or Hammer time

I mainly use this in Team Objective to clear out hills and run around acting like a kamikaze, If I can run in a hill and take 2-3 guys while I die, then I'm doing my job. Sadly, this loadout isn't to effective for me to use in other modes, but I love it in TO modes for sure.

 

My fourth loadout: Marksman

Sully's Dragon and Sully's Arm Micro

Boosters are scoped-in, Bargain, and For my Buddy. Kickback: Sniper!

This is my support offensive class sort of. I stay in the back picking off guys and marking them with callout. I usually do decent with it, but if aim assist wants to be mean to me, then I tend to do pretty badly sometimes. Don't worry, I don't use this in plunder or TO.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 10 of 31 (256 Views)
Reply
0 Likes