Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Nov 12 2012
By: boodler81 Lombax Warrior 172 posts
Offline

GRRRR Multiplayer Stats Page

37 replies 467 views Edited Nov 12, 2012

Am I the only one who cannot access this stuff like 90 percent of the time?

Message 1 of 38 (467 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7198 posts
 

Re: GRRRR Multiplayer Stats Page

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

seems that way :smileytongue:

 

Edit: Off topic comment removed

Sleep Matt signature
Message 2 of 38 (464 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/18/2009
Offline
172 posts
 

Re: GRRRR Multiplayer Stats Page

Nov 12, 2012
All I want to know is if anyone else is having these issues ALL of the time and why it's happening. I have no problems with any other sites. I have tried it on my ps3, my phone, my computer. I am simply fed up with it.
Message 3 of 38 (413 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2221 posts
 

Re: GRRRR Multiplayer Stats Page

Nov 12, 2012

boodler81 wrote:
All I want to know is if anyone else is having these issues ALL of the time and why it's happening. I have no problems with any other sites. I have tried it on my ps3, my phone, my computer. I am simply fed up with it.

Yes, There are plenty of others who do. I don't myself. I use Google Chrome. But I don't know why it works for some and not for others.

Signature02.png

Message 4 of 38 (401 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/13/2012
Offline
512 posts
 

Re: GRRRR Multiplayer Stats Page

Nov 12, 2012
Even with Chrome, there are still issues like it loads but takes about 5 minutes.
Message 5 of 38 (381 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/11/2012
Offline
122 posts
 

Re: GRRRR Multiplayer Stats Page

Nov 12, 2012

Hielke6991 wrote:

boodler81 wrote:
All I want to know is if anyone else is having these issues ALL of the time and why it's happening. I have no problems with any other sites. I have tried it on my ps3, my phone, my computer. I am simply fed up with it.

Yes, There are plenty of others who do. I don't myself. I use Google Chrome. But I don't know why it works for some and not for others.


I just tried to access with on google chrome and it worked. The previous times I was using internet explorer and it never worked before.

Message 6 of 38 (380 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/18/2009
Offline
172 posts
 

Re: GRRRR Multiplayer Stats Page

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

I just tried Chrome and...nothing. It just loads, and loads, and loads. I found a place on the Uncharted wiki for future labs, but now I am looking for the future Double XP events. Of course, with Naughty Dog involved, it's three tiems as hard as it should be.

Message 7 of 38 (318 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/18/2009
Offline
172 posts
 

Re: GRRRR Multiplayer Stats Page

Nov 12, 2012

I am even having problems with getting NaughtyDog.com itself to work sometimes. I have NO issues with any other sites.

Message 8 of 38 (314 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2221 posts
 

Re: GRRRR Multiplayer Stats Page

Nov 12, 2012

MrMoss252 wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

boodler81 wrote:
All I want to know is if anyone else is having these issues ALL of the time and why it's happening. I have no problems with any other sites. I have tried it on my ps3, my phone, my computer. I am simply fed up with it.

Yes, There are plenty of others who do. I don't myself. I use Google Chrome. But I don't know why it works for some and not for others.


I just tried to access with on google chrome and it worked. The previous times I was using internet explorer and it never worked before.


You should always use it in my opinion, Internet Explorer is one of the lowest quality browsers with more issues like that. A long with its slow speed and security issues, Chrome and Firefox are way better.

Signature02.png

Message 9 of 38 (305 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/24/2011
Offline
4263 posts
 

Re: GRRRR Multiplayer Stats Page

Nov 12, 2012
Um... Did you log in? It's on ND website. Log in and click U3 MP tab. Logging in here doesn't count.
Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Message 10 of 38 (296 Views)
Reply
0 Likes