Highlighted
Splicer
72 posts

Re: GOTY edition is plagued with game breaking glitches(single player)

Nov 14, 2012

Oh no, that's probab;y happen on ALL discs!! I have my collector's edition disc since day 1 (11/1/11) and it used to be fine, but after all these firmware updates story mode and and multiplayer is just CRAZY with audio and motion breakup and the stupid convoy level where all trucks blow up together and you're horse gallops through endless desert and nothing happenes! I DID restart it and it did get passed it once or twice, BUT THST SHOULDN'T HAVE TO HAPPEN AT ALL!! That's on Naughty Dog's side to fix on another firmaware upgrade to make it like it was almost perfect on day 1 release where it played perfrectly, WHAT ARE THEY DOING OVER THERE?!!?! So it's not just GOTY edition, but ALL discs because of crappy worsening firmware updates. Hope they fix it one day!

Message 11 of 23 (1,021 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Really sorry that someone else is getting these errors:/.As of this morning I was experiencing background music chopiness and the first cutscene of Chapter 21 wouldn't load :/

To be honest,I've been playing the game for 25 hours straight,so my PS3 might be overheated.Really hope that when I switch it on 2 days from now(for my PS3 to recover) I wouldn't be getting such errors again.

Mind someone tell me by advance any common errors with the Multiplayer portion of the game? Hope that future updates might fix such issues and deeply sorry for you bro but try to have a good day Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 23 (1,014 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Nov 19, 2012
i can vouch for updates messing up SP **bleep**..
i got glitches i never got when i played it launch week last month XD
Message 13 of 23 (1,000 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Dec 7, 2012

I am experiencing all the same problems with my U3 Game Of The Year Edition. The audio is out sync and the drakes surrounding turn gray right before he meets salim. 

Message 14 of 23 (957 Views)
Splicer
84 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 8, 2012

AdamHype wrote:

Oh no, that's probab;y happen on ALL discs!! I have my collector's edition disc since day 1 (11/1/11) and it used to be fine, but after all these firmware updates story mode and and multiplayer is just CRAZY with audio and motion breakup and the stupid convoy level where all trucks blow up together and you're horse gallops through endless desert and nothing happenes! I DID restart it and it did get passed it once or twice, BUT THST SHOULDN'T HAVE TO HAPPEN AT ALL!! That's on Naughty Dog's side to fix on another firmaware upgrade to make it like it was almost perfect on day 1 release where it played perfrectly, WHAT ARE THEY DOING OVER THERE?!!?! So it's not just GOTY edition, but ALL discs because of crappy worsening firmware updates. Hope they fix it one day!

Explain to me why firmware updates have to do with anything.

Message 15 of 23 (943 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Dec 10, 2012

Is naughty dog planning on fixing this? This kills the whole Uncharted experience. If the first game had these problems I would've never became a fan of this franchise.

Message 16 of 23 (930 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
415 posts

Dec 10, 2012
You know ND hehheee.
Message 17 of 23 (924 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Dec 14, 2012

furqi0777 wrote:

Is naughty dog planning on fixing this? This kills the whole Uncharted experience. If the first game had these problems I would've never became a fan of this franchise.

They screwed it up big time.

Message 18 of 23 (915 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 27, 2012

Any confirmation from Naughty Dog on fixing this problem will be appreciated. If not I want my money back.

Message 19 of 23 (882 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
381 posts

Jan 2, 2013

I've tried private messaging the community manager and he claims there should be nothing wrong with it.

It's your friendly neighborhood maniac: ZANIACK
Message 20 of 23 (859 Views)
0 Likes