Reply
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Online
3465 posts
 

Re: GOT MY FINAL TREASURE !! Goodbye ND forever !!

Feb 19, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:
I find it funny how people are commenting in here trying to bash the OP about Trophies when he didn't mention trophies but someone else did.

He said they implemented a broken treasure drop mechanic.

To the poster above what do you mean by normal people ? Because everyone is different, some people like completing a game 100% when did this make them abnormal ?

I guess I can also say normal people don't come to a game forum & complain about glitches & their frustration with a game they simply just move on to another game according to logics in this thread.

come on, people who don't buy games just because they might not get all the trophies are pathetic, I don't consider them to be normal...

I disagree with your example that people who come to forums are not normal, because the only reason I am here is for feedback, that's what this forum is for, and as far as I know, feedback is not something that isn't normal...

 

I never said that people completing games 100% are not normal, I did say that if you decide not to buy a game because you might not get 100% trophies is beyond pathetic, because games are made for people to enjoy, and trophies are meant to add replay value to a game, and if you do not enjoy that replay value, then just enjoy the game for what it is and skip on the replay value, but not on the whole game, I like completing games 100% myself, but if I lack the skill, dedication or patience to do so, I just give up on those trophies...

Message 51 of 83 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/27/2012
Offline
3200 posts
 

Re: GOT MY FINAL TREASURE !! Goodbye ND forever !!

Feb 19, 2013
I will simply say it's clear you did not read the OP otherwise you wouldn't be here centering your comment around 'Trophies' the OP once again did not mention anything about Trophies someone else mentioned trophies & everyone including you hopped on that blind sheep wagon argument, he was complaining about the broken treasure system. What you decided to come in here & do is read comments directed at the OP & run with them.

As for my Analogy my point you used the word 'normal' wht you may consider normal another might not so please to refrain from making such comments.

Your last paragraph is pretty useless because its not related to anything OP stated.
Message 52 of 83 (246 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 04/08/2010
Offline
62 posts
 

Re: GOT MY FINAL TREASURE !! Goodbye ND forever !!

Feb 19, 2013
Well, who are you to discredit someone else's way of playing game?

If they like getting trophies and get more fun out of a 100%ed game, then of course they will base buying a game on the reasonable difficulty of 100%ing said game.
Message 53 of 83 (243 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/18/2012
Offline
894 posts
 

Re: GOT MY FINAL TREASURE !! Goodbye ND forever !!

Feb 19, 2013

leowtyx wrote:
Well, who are you to discredit someone else's way of playing game?

If they like getting trophies and get more fun out of a 100%ed game, then of course they will base buying a game on the reasonable difficulty of 100%ing said game.

That's the only reason I'm still playing. I want to get 100% complete.

____________________________________________________________

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 54 of 83 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Online
3465 posts
 

Re: GOT MY FINAL TREASURE !! Goodbye ND forever !!

Feb 19, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:
I will simply say it's clear you did not read the OP otherwise you wouldn't be here centering your comment around 'Trophies' the OP once again did not mention anything about Trophies someone else mentioned trophies & everyone including you hopped on that blind sheep wagon argument, he was complaining about the broken treasure system. What you decided to come in here & do is read comments directed at the OP & run with them.

As for my Analogy my point you used the word 'normal' wht you may consider normal another might not so please to refrain from making such comments.

Your last paragraph is pretty useless because its not related to anything OP stated.

give me the link to only ONE thread about treasures before patch 1.13 (the patch in which the trophies were released), no one and I mean NO ONE complained about them being hard because there was not a trophy for collecting all of them, and we both know that every person that complains about the treasures does so because it is for the trophies hoarder and collector, and not for anything else, why else would he quit the game after he got his last treasure? yes, because that was the last trophy he needed so he could go on with trophy hunting somewhere else...

Message 55 of 83 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/26/2009
Offline
247 posts
 

Re: GOT MY FINAL TREASURE !! Goodbye ND forever !!

Feb 19, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

give me the link to only ONE thread about treasures before patch 1.13 (the patch in which the trophies were released), no one and I mean NO ONE complained about them being hard because there was not a trophy for collecting all of them, and we both know that every person that complains about the treasures does so because it is for the trophies hoarder and collector, and not for anything else, why else would he quit the game after he got his last treasure? yes, because that was the last trophy he needed so he could go on with trophy hunting somewhere else...

I would like to live in the world where you actually believe this complaining didn't exist before the trophy patch. Everyone's always complained about the treasure drop rate in co-op. You're delusional if you believe otherwise.
Message 56 of 83 (221 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: GOT MY FINAL TREASURE !! Goodbye ND forever !!

Feb 19, 2013

StardustSpeedway wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

give me the link to only ONE thread about treasures before patch 1.13 (the patch in which the trophies were released), no one and I mean NO ONE complained about them being hard because there was not a trophy for collecting all of them, and we both know that every person that complains about the treasures does so because it is for the trophies hoarder and collector, and not for anything else, why else would he quit the game after he got his last treasure? yes, because that was the last trophy he needed so he could go on with trophy hunting somewhere else...

I would like to live in the world where you actually believe this complaining didn't exist before the trophy patch. Everyone's always complained about the treasure drop rate in co-op. You're delusional if you believe otherwise.

Yeah, I had made a thread to convince ND to increase the rare drop rate in Co-op Arena, back in early 2012.

Some people wanted to complete all treasure sets, regardless of trophies...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 57 of 83 (210 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/27/2012
Offline
3200 posts
 

Re: GOT MY FINAL TREASURE !! Goodbye ND forever !!

Feb 19, 2013
Lol I complained about the treasures quite a few time I don't care about trophies treasures aren't only for trophies in this game, stop generalizing people with every comment you make.

Some of you guys here are too judgmental & ignorant to views other than your own (this is not directed solely at you).

Fact of the matter is if people also want to **bleep** about Trophies in UC3 they have every right to why ? They Paid for the DLC If you are going to try & bait people to buy your DLC by tying trophies to them then atleast make sure the system in place to get them isn't broken.

Lastly go and read the OP I'm pretty sure you don't need a treasure set to complete trophies since Trophies for MP ar tied to in game activity.
Message 58 of 83 (203 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
196 posts
 

Re: GOT MY FINAL TREASURE !! Goodbye ND forever !!

Feb 19, 2013

You know what I did so I just read this entire thread?
I gave up looking for more treasures ... Not worth my time!
I'll get back to Classic and TDM.

At least I have fun there.

 

Message 59 of 83 (186 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/27/2012
Offline
1239 posts
 

Re: GOT MY FINAL TREASURE !! Goodbye ND forever !!

Feb 19, 2013

Just when I thought I heard all the reasons NOT to buy another ND product: the lag, bugs, lag, party splits, lag, warping to a different map, dead body glitch, this guy comes along and complains about the broken treasure system..

 

I've heard it all.  

Message 60 of 83 (180 Views)
0 Likes