Dec 28 2012
By: Crickethero347 First Son 11 posts

GMAL BUG

6 replies 283 views Edited Dec 28, 2012

Whenever I will be playing splitscreen or playing in 3D. The GMAL has accuracy and Max ammo attached to it, when I am not using those attachments. It is getting very annoying by having all these attachments on the gun. PLEASE FIX ND!

From Crickethero347

Message 1 of 7 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4075 posts

Re: GMAL BUG

Dec 28, 2012

Crickethero347 wrote:

Whenever I will be playing splitscreen or playing in 3D. The GMAL has accuracy and Max ammo attached to it, when I am not using those attachments. It is getting very annoying by having all these attachments on the gun. PLEASE FIX ND!

From Crickethero347

Are you serious?!?! Why would having the best 2 attachments on the G-Mal be annoying? Even if it is a glitch, it's better than no attachments.

Weird complaint

Message 2 of 7 (266 Views)
Uncharted Territory
990 posts

Dec 28, 2012

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:

Crickethero347 wrote:

From Crickethero347

Are you serious?!?! Why would having the best 2 attachments on the G-Mal be annoying? Even if it is a glitch, it's better than no attachments.

Weird complaint

He meant that if he is using a G-MAL with no attachments the G-MAL will look with 2 attachments. I have seen this in LAN.

Message 3 of 7 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4075 posts

Dec 28, 2012

Ohh It will LOOK like it, but not actually have them? I was confused. Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 7 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2392 posts

Dec 29, 2012
It also happens with Elena's G-Mal, it's funny seeing the gun with five mods.
Pepsi
Message 5 of 7 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Dec 29, 2012

Its kinda like how in classic all the weaons look as if they have all the gun mods.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 6 of 7 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

Dec 29, 2012

This happens with every G-MAL.  They'll appear to have either Reload Speed or Clip Size, then Max Ammo, Accuracy, Call Out, Blindfire Accuracy, and the normal rifle butt all at the same time (the latter two overlap each other).  If you happen to have whichever of Reload or CS is missing, your gun will appear to have all mods.

Other guns have oddities as well.  The FAL has an incomplete Reload Speed mod if you leave it without one (the second clip is missing), while the M9 has a strange grip attachment that lacks a skin; judging from its position on the gun versus handguns, I'm thinking it's an early Blindfire mod that wasn't completely removed.  I'm otherwise at a loss as to what it could be, as the shape is foreign to me.

Message 7 of 7 (190 Views)
0 Likes