Survivor
2480 posts

Re: Funny Question I want to Ask

Sep 23, 2012

far-zan wrote:

Another pointless thread...

It's more pointful than a lot of other threads out there.

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 11 of 19 (142 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 23, 2012
One week. Outtros only, test it out.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 12 of 19 (137 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
537 posts

Sep 23, 2012

far-zan wrote:

Another pointless thread...

Says you and your kudos buddy (SIGH!)

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Message 13 of 19 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6889 posts

Sep 23, 2012

I'm really curious as to what the other intros/outros would have been. I mean we've only seen chataeu, yemen, and airstrip. Also curious that if they did stick with them, if they woulda put them in the UC2 maps.

I agree it might be tedious to see the intros all the time, but the outros would be cool with the heroes chasing away the villians or the villians capturing the heroes. Especially since we have more characters than in the beta, was always weird seeing Drake high five Drake at the end of Airstrip Smiley Tongue

Also it would only be in TDM I suppose, so it won't get to old to people who frequent all gametypes.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 14 of 19 (116 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Sep 23, 2012
I miss these intros, they added something unique to the game that I haven't seen in any other game.

There are a few things I miss from the beta: changing taunts mid-game, buying paid boosters mid-game, the intros and outros, hunter arena, And a few other things.

Even if they gave us a voting option after the initial vote that says: with intros/ outros or without intros/outros. So that if someone doesn't want to see it, they could vote against it.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 15 of 19 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1603 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Intros and outros were one of my favourite things in the beta. They wouldn't get boring because there 5 seconds long and there different every time. Nobody complains about the scene between the trains and LU or the cargo plane and airstrip.

Message 16 of 19 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
27 posts

Sep 24, 2012

though should of keep ending cause then it gives that team a better victory

Message 17 of 19 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1438 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Asb15 wrote:

I remember when playing uncharted 3 beta when the match starts it did this little intro scene in to the map and also at the end.

how come they took that out on the actual game?

This topic has been mentioned numerous times, and has been answered numerous times.

My PS3 has YLOD -_-
Message 18 of 19 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Sep 24, 2012

SjShane wrote:

I don't mind the intros being taken out, but the ending scenes should have never been removed.

What is more annoying, everyone running around blindfiring and thrusting when the game ends, or an awesome scene with you and your friends dealing with the loosing team?  I'd have to put up with both every match, so it might as well end in style.

Agreed.

Message 19 of 19 (82 Views)
0 Likes