Highlighted
Feb 28 2013
By: crisur First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

Fortune Hunter's Club on F2P?

3 replies 89 views Edited Feb 28, 2013

So my PS3 bombed out after years of service and I sold a bunch of games, 1 of which was Uncharted 3.

One of the services on the playstation was fortune hunter's club for UC3. 

I have since bought another PS3 and under "Services List" it says I'm still part of the fortune hunter's club, and I can download everything I had previously downloaded. But I cannot get any of the newer DLC, level up, nor access the CO-OP on the F2P UC3. 

Please help?

Message 1 of 4 (89 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Re: Fortune Hunter's Club on F2P?

Feb 28, 2013

F2P has a level cap, and you need to pay to remove it, as well as need to pay for co-op. Being a part of the Fortune Hunters Club doesn't matter; as long as you downloaded the F2P multiplayer, you have to pay extra for these services. If, however, you were to go out and buy another copy of UC3, or get the GOTY Edition, you will be able to access all these extra features

Message 2 of 4 (78 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12492 posts

Feb 28, 2013

crisur wrote:

So my PS3 bombed out after years of service and I sold a bunch of games, 1 of which was Uncharted 3.

One of the services on the playstation was fortune hunter's club for UC3. 

I have since bought another PS3 and under "Services List" it says I'm still part of the fortune hunter's club, and I can download everything I had previously downloaded. But I cannot get any of the newer DLC, level up, nor access the CO-OP on the F2P UC3. 

Please help?

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Free-To-Play Multiplayer FAQ

I strongly recommend that you find yourself a physical copy of Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 3 of 4 (74 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 1, 2013
Thank you, I've searched numerous times with various search terms before posting this topic. And your link is the only definitive answer (thanks to the above poster too of course), much appreciated!
Message 4 of 4 (63 Views)
0 Likes