Hmmm, I was gonna make a thread EXACTLY like this - but I guess you beat me to it, huh?
• [SUPPORT] Co-Op Treasure Changes [54 Kudos][21 Possible Changes] •
• Crushing+ • No Incentive to playing Co-Op Arena (my ideas to fix that) •
• A Co-Op Dream Map • Deadly Drive - Chapter 2.5 - Co-Op Adventure •
• Pinkerton's Mansion - Co-Op Arena Map • *-=JD--'s Ultimate Co-Op Guide=-* •
• Co-Op Mods for other Weapons • Co-Op Kickback Fixes - My ideas •
• "A Forced Collaboration" - Drake, Eddy, and Flynn •
shadowlibraboy wrote:Lol I know, it's gunna be a great game. The problem is... If its too great of a game and very successful Naughty Dog will just drop Uncharted as work with TLOU
shadowlibraboy wrote:I'm kinda hoping TLOU sucks
Have you seen the gameplay of it? Seems waaaay better than U3's story. IMO.
I think this will be the last Uncharted game for awhile, regardless of TLOU.
NaughtyDog will probably want to take a break after working on one franchise for five straight years.
Maybe someday we'll see more Uncharted games, but probably not until the PS4 or something along those lines arrives.
The other team has to be working on something. I highly doubt it will be TLoU 2 since we don't even know if TLoU will be capable of having sequels, and I don't think TLoU 1 is even finished story-wise.
New IP? They already did that with TLoU, I highly doubt they'd make another IP so quickly. That makes Uncharted 4 or Jak 4 the most likely games that will be released after TLoU is done.
It will most likely be Uncharted rather than Jak.
I hope it's Jak 4 though. I miss J&D. I was more a fan of Ratchet and Clank on the PS2, but after buying the Jak Collection and beating all 3 games, I gotta say Jak & Daxter is a great game and I'd definitely get Jak 4. The Precursor Legacy sucked though lol, but Jak 2, Jak 3, and Jak X (played on PS2) were great. (Yes, even Jak X!!)