Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/25/2011
Offline
2434 posts
 

Re: Bring Back The Stage [110+ Kudos!!!]

Jul 31, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

Blennerville wrote:
then dont replicate it, just give us a new one from UC3 (or one that we havent seen that ye used in the game design) or the one that was made for spyder.

Again, nothing was made for Spyder. What you see Jeremy Yates playing in the video is an internal only test stage that we can't make public as it wouldn't work in the multiplayer game. It's a playground for animators here essentially.  


So was the Stage, we were just asking for it to make a return in Custom Games.

Message 211 of 478 (615 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
Registered: 11/15/2011
Offline
594 posts
 

Re: Bring Back The Stage [110+ Kudos!!!]

Jul 31, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

fadi002 wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

NeVeO wrote:
You speak about the mirrored maps that were unintentionally put in the game and played by everyone months ago?

Those were a glitch but it might make an appearance as a lab but it's unlikely. 


Nice. Well, I honestly can say I look forward to these experimental maps. Please don't make it as disappointing as the new customisation though Smiley Sad

 

Can you tell us if they are new new maps or variants of other maps?


New maps designed by the designers here. 


Free DLC?


Free lab maps, yes. They'll be rotated in and out on a set schedule like all things in the lab. 


There will be Free DLC beside Spyder and his taunts, yes.

Message 212 of 478 (614 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/29/2008
Offline
7103 posts
 

Re: Bring Back The Stage [110+ Kudos!!!]

Jul 31, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

Blennerville wrote:
then dont replicate it, just give us a new one from UC3 (or one that we havent seen that ye used in the game design) or the one that was made for spyder.

Again, nothing was made for Spyder. What you see Jeremy Yates playing in the video is an internal only test stage that we can't make public as it wouldn't work in the multiplayer game. It's a playground for animators here essentially.  


What about the U2 stage? Just put it in an already existing game mode and make it only for custom games.

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 213 of 478 (612 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
20031 posts
 

Re: Bring Back The Stage [110+ Kudos!!!]

Jul 31, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

There will be Free DLC beside Spyder and his taunts, yes.



Will that come with 1.13 or will it be after?

Message 214 of 478 (609 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/09/2011
Offline
598 posts
 

Re: Bring Back The Stage [110+ Kudos!!!]

Jul 31, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

Free lab maps, yes. They'll be rotated in and out on a set schedule like all things in the lab. 


Will those maps be added to Custom Games when/after their respective Labs become available?


I am the one who knocks.
Message 215 of 478 (604 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/16/2011
Online
1163 posts
 

Re: Bring Back The Stage [110+ Kudos!!!]

Jul 31, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

fadi002 wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

NeVeO wrote:
You speak about the mirrored maps that were unintentionally put in the game and played by everyone months ago?

Those were a glitch but it might make an appearance as a lab but it's unlikely. 


Nice. Well, I honestly can say I look forward to these experimental maps. Please don't make it as disappointing as the new customisation though Smiley Sad

 

Can you tell us if they are new new maps or variants of other maps?


New maps designed by the designers here. 


Free DLC?


Free lab maps, yes. They'll be rotated in and out on a set schedule like all things in the lab. 


will we be able to access them in the custom  when they're not on schedule?

Message 216 of 478 (603 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/31/2009
Online
195 posts
 

Re: Bring Back The Stage [Eric-ND RESPONDS!!!]

Jul 31, 2012
Will their be free skins?
Message 217 of 478 (596 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/03/2011
Offline
1424 posts
 

Re: Bring Back The Stage [Eric-ND RESPONDS!!!]

Jul 31, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Or they could make a game that combines all of their games !!!!! Smiley Very Happy it would make no sense but it would be interesting Smiley Tongue

Uncharted and The Last of Us Daxter Bandicoot?

Sounds like a great game.

Message 218 of 478 (595 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
Registered: 11/15/2011
Offline
594 posts
 

Re: Bring Back The Stage [110+ Kudos!!!]

Jul 31, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

Blennerville wrote:
then dont replicate it, just give us a new one from UC3 (or one that we havent seen that ye used in the game design) or the one that was made for spyder.

Again, nothing was made for Spyder. What you see Jeremy Yates playing in the video is an internal only test stage that we can't make public as it wouldn't work in the multiplayer game. It's a playground for animators here essentially.  


So was the Stage, we were just asking for it to make a return in Custom Games.


Right but read the sentence right before that. Smiley Happy

Message 219 of 478 (591 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/16/2011
Online
1163 posts
 

Re: Bring Back The Stage [110+ Kudos!!!]

Jul 31, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

Blennerville wrote:
then dont replicate it, just give us a new one from UC3 (or one that we havent seen that ye used in the game design) or the one that was made for spyder.

Again, nothing was made for Spyder. What you see Jeremy Yates playing in the video is an internal only test stage that we can't make public as it wouldn't work in the multiplayer game. It's a playground for animators here essentially.  


So was the Stage, we were just asking for it to make a return in Custom Games.


Right but read the sentence right before that. Smiley Happy


Eric can we forget about the spyder stage for a quick second...you (plural) transferred all the UC2 maps over to UC3, can the same be done for the UC2 Stage?

Message 220 of 478 (572 Views)