4570 posts

Re: Bring Back The Stage [Eric-ND RESPONDS!!!]

Jul 31, 2012

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
 I'm kinda hoping TLOU sucks

Have you seen the gameplay of it? Seems waaaay better than U3's story. IMO.

Lol I know, it's gunna be a great game. The problem is... If its too great of a game and very successful Naughty Dog will just drop Uncharted as work with TLOU Smiley Sad anyways most of us know that it will be a good game, and I am sure Naughty dog will not make the same mistake they made with Uncharted 3 by promising a release date and rushing it. Don't you agree?

But they already split the teams. I think that's good enough. When the game officially releases, all they need to do is patch stuff and that's it. Since it's just SP.

Well, ND said there will be an online component, but Idk. But I'm sure they won't drop Uncharted. Just be more busy.

I am glad they split the teams instead of ignoring uncharted lol I said that in a earlier post Smiley Tongue they are trying their best to make this game as good as possible which is great Smiley Very Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 201 of 478 (707 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7103 posts

Jul 31, 2012

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
 I'm kinda hoping TLOU sucks

Have you seen the gameplay of it? Seems waaaay better than U3's story. IMO.

Lol I know, it's gunna be a great game. The problem is... If its too great of a game and very successful Naughty Dog will just drop Uncharted as work with TLOU 

I think this will be the last Uncharted game for awhile, regardless of TLOU.

NaughtyDog will probably want to take a break after working on one franchise for five straight years.

Maybe someday we'll see more Uncharted games, but probably not until the PS4 or something along those lines arrives.

The other team has to be working on something. I highly doubt it will be TLoU 2 since we don't even know if TLoU will be capable of having sequels, and I don't think TLoU 1 is even finished story-wise.

New IP? They already did that with TLoU, I highly doubt they'd make another IP so quickly. That makes Uncharted 4 or Jak 4 the most likely games that will be released after TLoU is done.

It will most likely be Uncharted rather than Jak.

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 202 of 478 (695 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
594 posts

Re: Bring Back The Stage [110+ Kudos!!!]

Jul 31, 2012

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

NeVeO wrote:
You speak about the mirrored maps that were unintentionally put in the game and played by everyone months ago?

Those were a glitch but it might make an appearance as a lab but it's unlikely. 

Nice. Well, I honestly can say I look forward to these experimental maps. Please don't make it as disappointing as the new customisation though Smiley Sad

Can you tell us if they are new new maps or variants of other maps?

New maps designed by the designers here. 

Message 203 of 478 (683 Views)
Survivor
2305 posts

Jul 31, 2012

Ooorr, after TLoU, ND could make a whole NEW game that doesn't involve Jak or Uncharted or TLoU sequel.

Message 204 of 478 (683 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20481 posts

Jul 31, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

Can we expect to see a preview picture of a new map in part 2 of the patch 1.13 notes?

Message 205 of 478 (671 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7103 posts

Jul 31, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

NeVeO wrote:
You speak about the mirrored maps that were unintentionally put in the game and played by everyone months ago?

Nice. Well, I honestly can say I look forward to these experimental maps. Please don't make it as disappointing as the new customisation though Smiley Sad

Free DLC?

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 206 of 478 (668 Views)
Naughty Dog Developer
594 posts

Jul 31, 2012

Blennerville wrote:
then dont replicate it, just give us a new one from UC3 (or one that we havent seen that ye used in the game design) or the one that was made for spyder.

Again, nothing was made for Spyder. What you see Jeremy Yates playing in the video is an internal only test stage that we can't make public as it wouldn't work in the multiplayer game. It's a playground for animators here essentially.  

Message 207 of 478 (665 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Jul 31, 2012

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

Ooorr, after TLoU, ND could make a whole NEW game that doesn't involve Jak or Uncharted or TLoU sequel.

Or they could make a game that combines all of their games !!!!! Smiley Very Happy it would make no sense but it would be interesting Smiley Tongue

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 208 of 478 (665 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

NeVeO wrote:

Oh wow, that sounds awesome! After they become available in new Labs will they be added for permanent use in custom games? Please say yes! Smiley Tongue
Message 209 of 478 (653 Views)
Highlighted
Naughty Dog Developer
594 posts

Jul 31, 2012

fadi002 wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

NeVeO wrote:

Free DLC?

Free lab maps, yes. They'll be rotated in and out on a set schedule like all things in the lab. 

Message 210 of 478 (645 Views)
0 Likes