Fender Bender
2434 posts

Re: Bring Back The Stage [110+ Kudos!!!]

Jul 31, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Well then ND why don't you erm, change your plans and do what your fans want rather than what you think is right. Same goes for the missing skins, customisation colours and who knows what else.

What is wrong with ND these days?

We have something better The Stage. We want to bring you better stuff. Our new labs will have experimental maps. That's all I'm saying but it's it better to show it. We'll have some footage coming within ~10 days up on the blog.

Oh... well, in that case, that seems pretty nice to hear. Please don't dissapoint us ND! I have faith in you... Smiley IndifferentSmiley SadSmiley Mad

Just so we're clear about the new experimental maps.... the machinima aspect of The Stage isn't something we can replicate for U3 multiplayer. So they will be maps designed by the designers here. 

Speaking of which, would Machinima Mode be able to make a return?

Message 181 of 478 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Jul 31, 2012

dako12 wrote:
Will Yemen drake from the campaign come into multiplayer? And will 2 customization items be available on a character?
That is Off topic Smiley Very Happy you should ask this in the August Q&A but I would reccommend waiting until the patch to see if it is included, it's only 14 or 15 more days be patient Smiley Tongue

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 182 of 478 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: Bring Back The Stage [Eric-ND RESPONDS!!!]

Jul 31, 2012
Jeez...what happened to the ND we use to know? Are they working on The Last of Us?
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 183 of 478 (451 Views)
Survivor
2689 posts

Jul 31, 2012
then dont replicate it, just give us a new one from UC3 (or one that we havent seen that ye used in the game design) or the one that was made for spyder.
Message 184 of 478 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1174 posts

Jul 31, 2012

ND in a nutshell - we can't do these things because the good guys moved to TLOU, leave us alone Smiley Sad

Message 185 of 478 (427 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Jul 31, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:
Jeez...what happened to the ND we use to know? Are they working on The Last of Us?
Yup. They are split into teams right now which sucks Smiley Sad if we had the full effort on Uncharted imagine how much more amazing the game would be right now ( after a few patches, not retail release Smiley Tongue) but at least they are trying their best with them split up, it's better than them giving up on Uncharted and pooling up all their resources into The Last Of Us

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 186 of 478 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Jul 31, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

They lost interest in Uncharted, it seems.

They're more concerned with The Last of Us than anything else right now.

Message 187 of 478 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Jul 31, 2012

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

At least they are trying though, it's good to know that they still care about UC3 and that they aren't just giving up on it.... I'm kinda hoping TLOU sucks so thought there are no sequels and they can just continue on with the uncharted series Smiley Tongue

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 188 of 478 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

Jul 31, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Well then ND why don't you erm, change your plans and do what your fans want rather than what you think is right. Same goes for the missing skins, customisation colours and who knows what else.

What is wrong with ND these days?

We have something better The Stage. We want to bring you better stuff. Our new labs will have experimental maps. That's all I'm saying but it's it better to show it. We'll have some footage coming within ~10 days up on the blog.

is it all maps with a night setting Smiley Tongue

Message 189 of 478 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Jul 31, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

At least they are trying though, it's good to know that they still care about UC3 and that they aren't just giving up on it.... I'm kinda hoping TLOU sucks so thought there are no sequels and they can just continue on with the uncharted series Smiley Tongue

I don't think TLOU will suck. I'm actually really excited for it, I think it'll be great.

I just think NaughtyDog should focus on one game at a time.

Message 190 of 478 (392 Views)
0 Likes