Survivor
2305 posts

Re: Bring Back The Stage [110+ Kudos!!!]

Jul 31, 2012

Even if they do make the Stage for U3, we all know ND logic!

"New DLC has been released, guys!"

Flashback Map Pack #3 - 5.99

-The Stage

Message 161 of 478 (792 Views)
Fender Bender
2423 posts

Jul 31, 2012

scoobycool wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

That set up you see is something Jeremy requested himself and has nothing to do with The Stage from UC2. We'll have new content coming at you in labs but have no plans to re-visit The Stage. 

He threw away Naughty Dog's suggestion box!! Smiley Very Happy

Yup, even Benson is mad.

Message 162 of 478 (749 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2423 posts

Jul 31, 2012

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

Even if they do make the Stage for U3, we all know ND logic!

"New DLC has been released, guys!"

Flashback Map Pack #3 - 5.99

-The Stage

meme

Message 163 of 478 (738 Views)
Naughty Dog Developer
594 posts

Jul 31, 2012

renatabls wrote:

DrakeShepard wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

That set up you see is something Jeremy requested himself and has nothing to do with The Stage from UC2. We'll have new content coming at you in labs but have no plans to re-visit The Stage. 

no plans? so that means it's still a possibilty right?

That's the exact same thing he told me about Wetsuit Elena. Smiley Very Happy

EDIT:

By the way, Jeremy requested that to himself, right? Well, we are requesting it for ourselves.

Jeremy requested that set up because he wanted to try some parkour moves on a mocap stage. It had nothing to do with anything from U2.

As for the the playthough stage that Jeremy Yates shows Jeremy Gallant it's something we don't ever plan to make public.  

Message 164 of 478 (712 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Jul 31, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

Okay, then just give us the Stage from Uncharted 2? Smiley Happy

It's not like we're asking for that exact stage. The one from U2 was great and if that's what you can muster up for us, we'd be more than appreciative.

This is obviously something that would make a big part of the community happy, so why not add it in?

We give you guys at NaughtyDog tons of feedback and ideas but many times you deny what we ask (seperate hitboxes, removal of RoF, Super Survival, missing skins, etc.)

C'mon, throw us a bone, we gave you sixty dollars for this game + all the money for the DLC, so could you at least consider the suggestions we make before automatically telling us no?

Message 165 of 478 (701 Views)
Highlighted
Naughty Dog Developer
594 posts

Jul 31, 2012

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Well then ND why don't you erm, change your plans and do what your fans want rather than what you think is right. Same goes for the missing skins, customisation colours and who knows what else.

What is wrong with ND these days?

We have something better The Stage. We want to bring you better stuff. Our new labs will have experimental maps. That's all I'm saying but it's it better to show it. We'll have some footage coming within ~10 days up on the blog.

Message 166 of 478 (701 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Jul 31, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Well then ND why don't you erm, change your plans and do what your fans want rather than what you think is right. Same goes for the missing skins, customisation colours and who knows what else.

We have something better The Stage. We want to bring you better stuff. Our new labs will have experimental maps. That's all I'm saying but it's it better to show it. We'll have some footage coming within ~10 days up on the blog.

I guess we'll have to wait 10 days to see if whether or not these.. experimental maps are better than The Stage. Smiley Happy
Message 167 of 478 (687 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2305 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Oh... well, in that case, that seems pretty nice to hear. Please don't dissapoint us ND! I have faith in you... Smiley IndifferentSmiley SadSmiley Mad

Message 168 of 478 (684 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1199 posts

Jul 31, 2012
You speak about the mirrored maps that were unintentionally put in the game and played by everyone months ago?
Message 169 of 478 (681 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7371 posts

Jul 31, 2012

NeVeO wrote:
You speak about the mirrored maps that were unintentionally put in the game and played by everyone months ago?

If that's true then that would be pretty underwhelming... I mean I would like to play on them but I hope it's not what Eric is talking about.

Message 170 of 478 (666 Views)
0 Likes