Jan 09 2012
By: autobots14 Gaming Beast 2241 posts

Fleet foot OP?

81 replies 35 views Edited Jan 9, 2012

what are your thoughts on fleet foot? is it too much to handle or is it easy. im really interested to hear your thoughts cause ik so many people think that its op. i honestly have to say that its not that overpowered. if you manage to shoot them first then fleet foot kinda sucks, but there are SOME occasions where its too unbarable and it look like they re just sliding on the floor. doesnt hapen too often but just my thoughts. Intrested in hearing your soloutions if you think its OP (;

Message 2 of 82 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Re: Fleet foot OP?

Jan 9, 2012

personly i think level 3 is a bit too fast. you strafe at cheetah speed.

there have been plenty of fleet foot threads by the way

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 1 of 82 (35 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Jan 9, 2012

autobots14 wrote:

what are your thoughts on fleet foot? is it too much to handle or is it easy. im really interested to hear your thoughts cause ik so many people think that its op. i honestly have to say that its not that overpowered. if you manage to shoot them first then fleet foot kinda sucks, but there are SOME occasions where its too unbarable and it look like they re just sliding on the floor. doesnt hapen too often but just my thoughts. Intrested in hearing your (;

I don't think its op at all, with stopping power the small advantage you have using it is negligible at best. In my opinion there are far better boosters.

Message 3 of 82 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Jan 9, 2012

none of them ask the question i did or was similar to it. i searched it up and found none that state its op, if you can show me one please (:

Message 4 of 82 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5547 posts

Jan 9, 2012

This one seems to divide the community in opinion.

I personally think it's a bit overpowered, and the maximum speed should be how Silver is right now.

Stopping power really doesn't have as much effect on it as many people claim, and the slow camera movement in this game makes you a really hard target to hit. Not to mention it's the only booster that directly affects your gunfight capabilities (apart from Scoped In, but that booster really isn't as powerful as Fleet Foot).

Message 5 of 82 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Jan 9, 2012

I think it's overpowered. Generally I use cloaked, but sometimes when my team is in clear disadvantage I switch to Fleet Foot, and i always feel like I'm cheating. It's very easy to use, and it let you move A LOT faster.

I think Fleet Foot needs a little speed reduction

---SIGNATURE---English is not my native language. Smiley Happy

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - tonypolik
Message 6 of 82 (35 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Jan 9, 2012

calcunnon wrote:

This one seems to divide the community in opinion.

I personally think it's a bit overpowered, and the maximum speed should be how Silver is right now.

Stopping power really doesn't have as much effect on it as many people claim, and the slow camera movement in this game makes you a really hard target to hit. Not to mention it's the only booster that directly affects your gunfight capabilities (apart from Scoped In, but that booster really isn't as powerful as Fleet Foot).

sig

^This. I like Fleet Foot, and use it all the time, but sometimes certain players seem WAY too fast with LV3. Bring it down to LV2, or just above it.

Message 7 of 82 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
255 posts

Jan 9, 2012

I don't think it's overpowered at all.  I can barely even notice it doing anything at silver or below when anyone uses it.  To me, it's only worth using once you get it to gold.

Message 8 of 82 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17622 posts

Jan 9, 2012

If you're the 1%, it takes skill to use.

If you're anyone else, you're a tryhard for even loading out with it.

It's fine.  It's normal to zip back and forth like a dot matrix printer head.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 9 of 82 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2080 posts

Jan 9, 2012

fleet foot is good as it is, which all that stopping power its deninitely not oP

►!RRE◄

A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday , even the Calendar says W. T. F..........

Ladders, Tournaments, Prizes for Free Hosted by FraggedNation! Click Here!
Message 10 of 82 (35 Views)
0 Likes