Highlighted
Aug 30 2012
By: Cheerioah Lombax Warrior 82 posts
Accepted Solution

Fleet Foot Is a Real Problem

[ Edited ]
45 replies 826 views Edited Aug 30, 2012

Now bear with me here. I'll put it delicately because I know there are some veteran players out there who will have to have that booster pryed out of their cold dead hands. Fleet Foot has become at the least, too much of an advantage. Boosters are meant to be a tactiful advantage to a player, such as Explosive or Explosive Shell expert, which gives you little advantages to other players 

Now the problem is that more and more "Good" players are using this booster, to a point where it's becoming a disadvantage to players where it's not equipped. 

Now you might cleverly ask "Oh, great and mystical Cheerioah, isnt this the case with all boosters? That it gives a slight disadvantage to the players not using that booster?" Well, yes and at the same time no. That's because more and more people are using this booster which is the best booster in the game. How is it the best booster in the game? Well, unlike most of the other boosters, Fleet Foot is in effect in every firefight, and the level of movement and strafing is ridiculous, so that's everytime you go to shoot someone, you have the advantage, as opposed to other boosters, where you have the advantage less time per game. I'm not saying it's impossible to kill a Fleet Footer in a firefight, but I'm realizing it's becoming a big problem, and frankly, frustrating.

To me, it's only a matter of how long you can deny it or justify how this booster has not become a problem, even since Uncharted 2. I know Naughty Dog would never dream of "nerfing" of cutting the booster out of the game, but  If rid of Fleet Foot, I'm sure this game would become a more fun place for the Uncharted Community. You know my thoughts; Please, please let me know what you think.

Message 1 of 46 (826 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1290 posts

Re: Fleet Foot Has to Go

Aug 30, 2012
Use Cloaked and flank.
Message 2 of 46 (821 Views)
Wastelander
684 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Cheerioah wrote:

Now the problem is that more and more "Good" players are using this booster, to a point where it's becoming a disadvantage to players where it's not equipped. 

you get it at level 15, anyone can equip it right away

See you in Uncharted 4!
Message 3 of 46 (817 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Aug 30, 2012

No. It's on par with many other boosters and Cloaked is still better.

Ain't nothin' to it, gangsta rap made me do it.
Message 4 of 46 (809 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1929 posts

Aug 30, 2012

There are better options anyway. Plus half the people I see using this booster either: 1. Don't Strafe at all 2. Strafe ineffectlively

Message 5 of 46 (800 Views)
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Aug 30, 2012
Nope, it is fine imo.
Message 6 of 46 (799 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Cheerioah wrote:

Now bear with me here. I'll put it delicately because I know there are some veteran players out there who will have to have that booster pryed out of their cold dead hands. Fleet Foot has become at the least, too much of an advantage. Boosters are meant to be a tactiful advantage to a player, such as Explosive or Explosive Shell expert, which gives you little advantages to other players 

Now you might cleverly ask "Oh, great and mystical Cheerioah, isnt this the case with all boosters? That it gives a slight disadvantage to the players not using that booster?" Well, yes and at the same time no. That's because more and more people are using this booster which is the best booster in the game. How is it the best booster in the game? Well, unlike most of the other boosters, Fleet Foot is in effect in every firefight, and the level of movement and strafing is ridiculous, so that's everytime you go to shoot someone, you have the advantage, as opposed to other boosters, where you have the advantage less time per game. I'm not saying it's impossible to kill a Fleet Footer in a firefight, but I'm realizing it's becoming a big problem, and frankly, frustrating.

To me, it's only a matter of how long you can deny it or justify how this booster has not become a problem, even since Uncharted 2. I know Naughty Dog would never dream of "nerfing" of cutting the booster out of the game, but  If rid of Fleet Foot, I'm sure this game would become a more fun place for the Uncharted Community. You know my thoughts; Please, please let me know what you think.

Revenge has got to go.

Fixed for you ;3

Message 7 of 46 (793 Views)
Gaming Beast
1929 posts

Aug 30, 2012

You might want to work on your aim Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 46 (782 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7110 posts

Aug 30, 2012

I would sorta agree on this if I saw people actually take advantage of it. Most people I see with this booster do that little dance when strafing as in move left and right inch to inch which basically doesn't help at all and makes you look like an idiot. Other people I see kill me with this booster blindfire more than aim, which I don't really mind blindfiring, but if you are gonna do that then why even use the booster?

I've never used this booster other than to level it to gold, as it seems it doesn't give you that big of an advantage in my eyes. I would much prefer cloaked or weapon expert, and there are way better slot 1 boosters for plunder and team objective than fleet foot as well.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 9 of 46 (780 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
476 posts

Aug 30, 2012
Fleetfoot was already nerfed, now all booster are on par with each other.If you are saying it is giving the other player an advantage, then what do you expect from a booster ?
Message 10 of 46 (763 Views)