Feb 27 2012
By: jjjkur Survivor 2179 posts

Flashback 2 Fail

9 replies 33 views Edited Feb 27, 2012

If you're on these forums, it isn't a surprise to you that ND screwed up the Flashback 2 launch.  Not only did they release it late to most regions, but they gave out different versions making most of us not able to play in a public match. Oh but they said don't worry, here's the new version... 2 days later, which is after most downloaded the fake one.  So our friends in the EU (and apparently India, Australia, and NZ)  have to redownload the maps, but they receive no in game notification.  The casual player usually doesn't check forums for some sort of problem.  But don't worry guys, there's a patch coming to notify these people they have to redownload it!  Patch 1.07... Which will be after patch 1.06... Which is coming in 2 weeks... Now I'm not trying to troll, just trying to see what you guys think.  Personally I loved crash, jak and darter, and I love the Uncharted games, but Uncharted 3 multiplayer had so many problems.  In light of this, we see the true Naughty Dog.  They were once my favorite developer hands down, and I thought they were undoubtedly the best.  But now, they really dropped the ball.  Treasure drop glitches, party splitting, flashback 2, avatar packs as DLC, and the unbearable lag.  I'm not trying to troll them, but my respect for them is nonexistent.  I mean, I payed $25 for FHC, and I can't even play the maps I got in public!  Theyre merely cashing in on the hype that was Uncharted 2.  Fix this crap ND.  Listen to your forums and try to redeem yourself.  You can only try...

Message 1 of 10 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Re: Flashback 2 Fail

Feb 27, 2012

Bumpity bump bump bump

Message 2 of 10 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Feb 27, 2012

So no one else wants to call them out?  Oh well, I hope they get their act together. May this thread RIP.

Message 3 of 10 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1673 posts

Feb 27, 2012

YOUR RIGHT I SUPPORT YOU!!!!

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1980641770.png

THE CLIMBER NEVER LAGS!
Message 4 of 10 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
272 posts

Feb 27, 2012

I've played the trainwreck ONCE (no others) in probably a hundred plus games,and then my controller stopped responding the first time ever.(Great match ) Also since they released the maps it's really hard to connect. I keep getting 3 different errors. I keep reloading the game until I finally connect. I live in the US, my connection is great, my other games have no problems and my PS3 is hardwired. So What The &^$**^!? Please! and Thank You

Message 5 of 10 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4788 posts

Feb 27, 2012

They've definitely dropped the ball, but mistakes happen in every sphere of life.

HOWEVER, what's unforgiveable is that after dropping the ball, they're in no rush to pick it back up. The FB#2 problem of thousands of people having the wrong maps will not be fixed until 1.07? SAY WHAT?!?!

Send an email/psn message to every customer. Quick. Easy. Effective. Immediate. How else are they going to know???

Message 6 of 10 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
544 posts

Feb 27, 2012

Totally agree, check sig

Message 7 of 10 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Feb 27, 2012

What I don't get is why it's gonna take them at least a month to put up a welcome note telling people to redownload the dlc? I thought naughty dog were the best developers IN THE WORLD??

I really feel like they they just don't care about this game! Which is such a bitch because its one of the only games that I do care about.

Uncharted 2 was perfect why fuck it up with uncharted 3 naughty dog?

What went wrong?

The second team, do they know what they are doing?

Why change the multiplayer team?

Why isn't releasing a patch your priority?

Why are you only releasing them with DLC, when it's obvious it needs that patch now?

wouldnt want to work that bit harder to please your fans...since its only them that are keeping you in a job, spending their hard earned cash so you can keep your job.

I woudn't give a shit about it been a big, fix everything that needs fucking fixing patch. I just want to play the content I fucking purchased!!!

I purchased FHC like, day one or summet.

Haven't got one skin I would like, on the fort it rains inside whilst playing in 3d and on the lost city it snows inside in 3d.

this is so irritating as my brain knows it shouldn't be doing that and it starts to hurt my eyes. I can not play the new maps, since I redownloaded the updated new map I haven't had one go!

So was FHC worth it? NO! I've basically paid 24quid for 2 maps!! 2!

Why release more Dlc when you haven't even fixed the first set of maps?? MONEY.

I am really disappointed naughty dog, and I feel that I and the community need some SERIOUS answers!!

Btw by serious I don't mean Eric coming out and saying "we'll have an update soon"

I WILL NOT BUY FHC FOR UNCHARTED 4.

oh yeah forgot to mention, the sole reason i bought a ps3 was to play uncherted 2. i am a massive fan i have bought every game, every dlc and spent hundreds of hours playing.

my point is i am a big fan, i feel youve disgraced yourselfs and i have lost all faith in you.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - miloandtheminors
Message 8 of 10 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Feb 27, 2012

I like the maps but it's really stupid how i never get to use these maps outside co op arena or custom.

I would say it's a waste of money but i got it free from FHC so

I agree with you though!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If you be my star i'll be your sky, you can hide underneath me and come out at night."

href='http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/4622751'>

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 9 of 10 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3827 posts

Feb 27, 2012

jjjkur wrote:

So no one else wants to call them out?  Oh well, I hope they get their act together. May this thread RIP.

Oh I call them out regularly.

My opinion the game is  dog **** just like it's creators.

Maybe they should help develope the next COD game. They would be better suited for that.

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 10 of 10 (33 Views)
0 Likes