Fender Bender
2448 posts

Re: Fix plunder spawns already

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

Raid2865 wrote:

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

sQuiiDx wrote:

and I thought Squid came here to discuss Plunder spawns...

All Scott was trying to say in the OP was that he knows what he is talking about when it comes to Plunder spawns. He wasn't just complaining like a lot of people do. So all he said was, "Trust me, im good and I know what im talking about, and here's the issue."

All anybody had to do was either read on and reply about the Plunder spawns, or stop at the "we're the best team" comment and roll your eyes.

But instead of rolling your eyes and moving on...well, THIS happened.

Be proud of yourselves.

Nope, we were just expressing our views. The actual fact of the matter is that this thread turned to chaos when someone generalized the FN community.

This is obviously directed at me. I stated many times that I do resent in throwing that out there but guess what, it still turned into choas. To further understand your side and for myself to not jump into conclusions, what was your intent? Scott's statement or the actual subject matter? Its obvious Scott claiming himself to be apart of the "best" plunder clan would be in the realm of public matches, so what was the point in bringing up FN? 

*EDIT* Im not attacking you, honest questions. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 141 of 151 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17632 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

sQuiiDx wrote:

scootgar wrote:

The FN community had saved a game that should have died months ago? That is one ballsy statement. Can you quantify that?   Not trying to be difficult, I'm genuinely interested in the veracity of this.

I knew someone was going to take my words and play scrabble with them. That's not what I said, nor what I implied. I don't want to go all "close reading" on this but simply put, they took an opportunity when others did not and made it work. If someone wishes to take it as a slight, then shame on them. If you wish to take it as a positive attribute to the entirity of the community, then I need not say more. 

I have been wanting to post the analytics for UC3 within FN on these forums. I just never saw a need to do it, because people would just pitch a fit like they have since the beginning. If you'd like to see them Scoot, I can PM the infographic I made for "other means". 

Squid, you're reading too much into that.  I said, in hopes you wouldn't take is as insult, that I'm not looking to cause trouble.  

it's indicative of the tenor of this thread that you took it insultingly anyway.

Never mind the stats, I'm sure it'll just cause another argument.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 142 of 151 (320 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Who has the best plunder clan out there at the moment?

Photobucket

Message 143 of 151 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Nov 20, 2012
Hug it out, yo
Ain't nothin' to it, gangsta rap made me do it.
Message 144 of 151 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 12, 2013

A friend sent me a video to showcase how bad (read: ridiculously exploitable) the spawns are in Cave/Plunder...

You need 2 teammates to camp in the Villains' base. One should watch to the left and the other one to the right. Kill everyone who spawns there.

At this point of time, I can't even blame the players anymore. I can only blame ND's stupidity for implementing these "welfare spawns" (so to speak) and not realizing that vets can easily exploit it to farm tons of effortless kills.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 145 of 151 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Feb 12, 2013

I'm not exactly sure how this is relevant to ND. It doesn't say "Deathmatch" anywhere on the title.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 146 of 151 (159 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Feb 12, 2013
^ If the spawns (The very basis of any online gameplay) are screwed up, then we have a serious problem.
Message 147 of 151 (154 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Feb 12, 2013
^ I just got your sarcasm, so just ignore that.. Lol
Message 148 of 151 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1351 posts

Feb 12, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I'm not exactly sure how this is relevant to ND. It doesn't say "Deathmatch" anywhere on the title.

So not only have they given up on Co-op, but now everything competitive except Deathmatch?

Woah. Smiley Tongue

Message 149 of 151 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 12, 2013

runner21 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

So not only have they given up on Co-op, but now everything competitive except Deathmatch?

Woah. Smiley Tongue

You didn't get the memo? F2P will apply to TDM only.

I hope it's just a wrong rumour, otherwise it will be a huge middle finger to non-TDM fans... I mean I like TDM, but I like other modes too. No mode should get preferential treatment.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 150 of 151 (144 Views)
0 Likes