I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Re: Fix plunder spawns already

Nov 19, 2012

AbNoRmaL__aGenT wrote:
However, I by no means am a sore loser and I don't talk trash in game (unless provoked).

I don't, but I do.

I don't ski, unless there's snow.

Ain't nothin' to it, gangsta rap made me do it.
Message 131 of 151 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Nov 19, 2012
So I picked out the bad in scott's original post, got my head biten off. But then someone else does it, and it's ok?
Message 132 of 151 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
83 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

Lordidude wrote:

scott7000 wrote:

the people I play plunder with are easily the best current plunder clan we have great communication teamwork we know the spawns we know how to sit on the spawns to make the other team spawn furthest from the action we know the best spots to provide cover for our treasure carriers etc basically we know how to win. 

Holy Shizzle

Just... no. Stop.

Message 133 of 151 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Nov 19, 2012

sQuiiDx wrote:

and I thought Squid came here to discuss Plunder spawns...

All Scott was trying to say in the OP was that he knows what he is talking about when it comes to Plunder spawns. He wasn't just complaining like a lot of people do. So all he said was, "Trust me, im good and I know what im talking about, and here's the issue."

All anybody had to do was either read on and reply about the Plunder spawns, or stop at the "we're the best team" comment and roll your eyes.

But instead of rolling your eyes and moving on...well, THIS happened.

Be proud of yourselves.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 134 of 151 (315 Views)
Lombax Warrior
83 posts

Nov 19, 2012

It was in the **** topic.  The point is to reply about what was in the post.  I see now that scott meant to say "the best pub team", if only he didn't make that mistake lol.  Now if they only commented on that I could see where you're coming from.

Message 135 of 151 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Nov 19, 2012

@ scott I agree with your OP about the idol spawn point.And since I'm mostly an lone wolf plunder player I can't commit on the best plunder team in UC3.But the times I joined your party your team was always professional and quick.

Message 136 of 151 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
22 posts

Nov 19, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

sQuiiDx wrote:

All Scott was trying to say in the OP was that he knows what he is talking about when it comes to Plunder spawns. He wasn't just complaining like a lot of people do. So all he said was, "Trust me, im good and I know what im talking about, and here's the issue."

All anybody had to do was either read on and reply about the Plunder spawns, or stop at the "we're the best team" comment and roll your eyes.

Be proud of yourselves.

Nope, we were just expressing our views. The actual fact of the matter is that this thread turned to chaos when someone generalized the FN community.

Message 137 of 151 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
2019 posts

Nov 19, 2012

scootgar wrote:

The FN community had saved a game that should have died months ago? That is one ballsy statement. Can you quantify that?   Not trying to be difficult, I'm genuinely interested in the veracity of this.

I knew someone was going to take my words and play scrabble with them. That's not what I said, nor what I implied. I don't want to go all "close reading" on this but simply put, they took an opportunity when others did not and made it work. If someone wishes to take it as a slight, then shame on them. If you wish to take it as a positive attribute to the entirity of the community, then I need not say more. 

I have been wanting to post the analytics for UC3 within FN on these forums. I just never saw a need to do it, because people would just pitch a fit like they have since the beginning. If you'd like to see them Scoot, I can PM the infographic I made for "other means". 

Twitter: @TryceUp

USN 04-08
Message 138 of 151 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
2019 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

sQuiiDx wrote:

Be proud of yourselves.

When did you become such a **bleep**? I don't remember you being like this months ago. I came in here to back up my guys and make sure I did what I could to help the situation. Scott and I have always been on good terms but I wanted to make a point that many seem to over look. If that's a problem, then it only proves my point of how people treat those players. 

I hope you weren't trying to be a **bleep**, I really do. I don't believe what Josh did or how Ab comes across is a "good thing" but it's not my place to scold them on a forum I don't run. I handle them on FN because that is my responsibility. If they act up here, then by all means call them out. 

Twitter: @TryceUp

USN 04-08
Message 139 of 151 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Nov 20, 2012

sQuiiDx wrote:

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

sQuiiDx wrote:

Be proud of yourselves.

When did you become such a **bleep**? I don't remember you being like this months ago. I came in here to back up my guys and make sure I did what I could to help the situation. Scott and I have always been on good terms but I wanted to make a point that many seem to over look. If that's a problem, then it only proves my point of how people treat those players. 

I hope you weren't trying to be a **bleep**, I really do. I don't believe what Josh did or how Ab comes across is a "good thing" but it's not my place to scold them on a forum I don't run. I handle them on FN because that is my responsibility. If they act up here, then by all means call them out. 

@Squid--Could you PM me those infographics? That would be really cool.

Still can't imagine what you guys have in store for us...that "really cool secret thing." I've got high hopes (free to play, please!)

Squid, I admit I made a mistake by first quoting you and then delivering my main point. What I said was not directed at you. You never threw any stones.

I was just a little sad that the events here forced you into commenting. And because you were forced to comment on the crap in here, for the 100th time so far the OP's main point was ignored. So, I appoligize to you, and I thank you for all your work you put into this game. This isn't me sucking up to you--I have no reason for that. Just want to be clear is all.

@Abnormal, you're right, maybe what I said was immature also. I was just trying to quickly write out my thoughts. I was pretty alarmed, wanted to make a point, and ended up going a bit too far. My mistake, sorry.

OK, i'm done with this thread now. I'll try to learn to hold my tongue.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 140 of 151 (224 Views)