Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Re: Fix plunder spawns already

Nov 19, 2012

Sitrongr wrote:

This thread has been completly derailed.

Can we go back to the original issue of scott's opinion on this games' plunder spawns?

I gave my 2 cents on page 9, and was willing to just forget about it when Hihi notified me about Ab's post directed at me on page 11. I responded to correct him where he was wrong, and but now I'm willing to let go of this stupid flame war now that I've clarified where I stand.

Message 111 of 151 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
83 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

Sitrongr wrote:

This thread has been completly derailed.

Can we go back to the original issue of scott's opinion on this games' plunder spawns?

No, this is far more interesting than plunder spawns.  /popcorn

Message 112 of 151 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2560 posts

Nov 19, 2012

I'll state again this whole quarrel partly has to do with one of my comments and I do apologize for throwing that out their without clearly stating what I mean. If that somehow hurt some individuals who actively particpate in FN, I apologize. I do know for a fact some FN community memebers just want the best for the competitive side, and I don't want to bad mouth those that do great work (for example squid). 

Clearly some individuals saw a great chance to bring problems from another community into another, and they have to accept to that fault. As for the topic, I did try to throw some plunder threads to get some love but that didn't work lol. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 113 of 151 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1930 posts

Nov 19, 2012

This thread has been blown out of proportion by some disrespectful comments.

What did Scott say that offended or provoked you? If you don't have anything constructive to say, then don't say anything.

Message 114 of 151 (344 Views)
Monster Hunter
22 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

far-zan wrote:

What did Scott say that offended or provoked you? If you don't have anything constructive to say, then don't say anything.

I don't recall anyone taking offense to anything scott said. We simply voiced our thoughts and disagreed with him declaring his team to be the best plunder team (which he later corrected himself with "the best public plunder team"). Oh and, as for being blown out of proportion, that all began when one individual who shall not be named Smiley Wink decided to insult FN players in a generalized manner, thus prompting this chaos to ensue.

Message 115 of 151 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Raid2865 wrote:

far-zan wrote:

I don't recall anyone taking offense to anything scott said. We simply voiced our thoughts and disagreed with him declaring his team to be the best plunder team (which he later corrected himself with "the best public plunder team").

What does this say about said peoples' egos?

Are people here so insecure that they feel the need to ignore the message of the thread, and pounce on any perceived threat to them? Get laid, kids.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 116 of 151 (308 Views)
Monster Hunter
22 posts

Nov 19, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

Raid2865 wrote:

far-zan wrote:

I don't recall anyone taking offense to anything scott said. We simply voiced our thoughts and disagreed with him declaring his team to be the best plunder team (which he later corrected himself with "the best public plunder team").

Are people here so insecure that they feel the need to ignore the message of the thread, and pounce on any perceived threat to them? Get laid, kids.

I actually did end up voicing my opinion on the acutal topic, I stated that I myself did not experience any issues with the spawns, but that does not mean I did not have the right to voice my opinion on scott declaring his team to be the best either. After all, it was in his original post, so while I'm reading about what he thinks of the plunder spawns, I read that too. It's not a matter of arrogance or having egos at all; you've simply exposed your own ignorance.

Message 117 of 151 (429 Views)
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Raid2865 wrote:

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

Raid2865 wrote:

far-zan wrote:

I actually did end up voicing my opinion on the acutal topic, I stated that I myself did not experience any issues with the spawns, but that does not mean I did not have the right to voice my opinion on scott declaring his team to be the best either. After all, it was in his original post, so while I'm reading about what he thinks of the plunder spawns, I read that too. It's not a matter of arrogance or having egos at all; you've simply exposed your own ignorance.

I did nothing to indicate that I was talking to you speciifically. Yours was simply the most recent post, voicing an opinion that had been echoed many times previously.

And actually, it IS absolutely a matter of egos. Why the hell else would so many people take offense and ignore the thread [I know you didn't]? If I've exposed my own ignorance, then you have exposed your own insecurity, like many others.

Im not attacking you. It was a blanket statement directed at all the wolves on this thread.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 118 of 151 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
22 posts

Nov 19, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

Raid2865 wrote:

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

Raid2865 wrote:

far-zan wrote:

I did nothing to indicate that I was talking to you speciifically. Yours was simply the most recent post, voicing an opinion that had been echoed many times previously.

And actually, it IS absolutely a matter of egos. Why the hell else would so many people take offense and ignore the thread [I know you didn't]? If I've exposed my own ignorance, then you have exposed your own insecurity, like many others.

Im not attacking you. It was a blanket statement directed at all the wolves on this thread.

You highlighted a statement of mine which included "we" and "we" means myself as well, otherwise I would've said "they" if I was not included. Also, pdiss made a statement earlier saying that the reason we challenged scott was because he has indeed been given the opportunity to compete and so for us to read him declaring his team to be the best, well, of course we're going to point it out and challenge it because we know it is not actually true. Of course, he corrected himself later, but you know. I myself still think it is NOT a matter of egos, but since you still stand in opposition, then we will agree to disagree.

Message 119 of 151 (393 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
354 posts

Nov 19, 2012
This thread is funny. U3 is just a videogame, why is everyone that posted here so serious and dramatic. Lol
Youtube channel: harrisj1616
Twitch: harrisj16
Message 120 of 151 (362 Views)
0 Likes