83 posts

Re: Fix plunder spawns already

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

scootgar wrote:

TurkeyBacon41 wrote:

scootgar wrote:

barryhains wrote:
Because the spawns are not broken. But then again you guys think everything is broken. When ne thing gets nerfed the other one is OP now omg omg someone nerf that, that aswell. And the cycle just goes on. *sigh*

If anyone would like to see what a sweeping generalisation looks like, there's one for you.

True, but it goes both ways.

I never generalise about anything.  Ever.  At all.

And that is true for a lot of forumers, but ultimately there is no denying it's in both sides of the community.  Generalizations are (for the most part) a natural behavior- point and case I just corrected myself there in saying that all generalizations are natural.

Message 71 of 151 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Nov 18, 2012

AbNoRmaL__aGenT wrote:
It goes both ways. But I'd say there's more than "some" complainers. The forums has been flooded with complaint threads.

Not my fault. I'm as disappointed as you are about the overnerfed G-MAL.

And the funny thing is that some of them STILL complain about it, although it got 3 nerfs already. I guess they also want 7HK damage. Smiley Indifferent

Blame ND for catering to weapon and Customization complainers so much.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 72 of 151 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

TurkeyBacon41 wrote:

Good points, ultimately we should just cease this arguement and work together.  The less serious players (casual has been worn out) are the ones who rack in the money for Sony and ND that makes them able to make these games and patches.  While the more serious players are the ones who support this game for eternity.

I wasn't going to comment on this thread, just because of how some people were acting (posting a picture of Amanda Todd drinking bleach, a girl who killed herself and posting racist pictures of having to be black to go on welfare, that's sick and low.) However such arguments are beyond help, the OP posted saying he was the 'best Plunder' team, so what if it is a generalization and maybe not true. The whole point of this thread was to talk about Plunder spawns, and some of you resort to such things as those pictures. Who cares if you are on FN or not, I for one could care less as long as you provide some positive critcism or something to the thread. However, when you make jokes about someone who was cyber bullied and who took their own life, you know you have gone to far. The person (and those who liked such posts) should be ashamed of yourself. This argument is futile, and has no purpose other than to divide the community.

Message 73 of 151 (362 Views)
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Nov 18, 2012
Are you high or what? I did not use the term first. Scott or someone else generalized themselves. I simply used "term". But you guys are gonna make smart a-ss remarks and continue to cause a rift between different set of players. *clap* You guys and your superior forum logic.
Message 74 of 151 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
381 posts

Nov 18, 2012

So this thread was made after you lost a match, because the spawns were against you this one time.

However I agree with the title of this thread,  as the spawns should be fixed, you don't  deserve my support.

I only needed to play against your party of 5 once to have an opinion about you, the thing you actually abuse so much it isn't even funny anymore, the spawns you complain about now, were against you therefore making you lose the match...

You don't get to complain about it, unless my idea of the plunder game mode is totally different from yours.

As how I play plunder is, my team fights for the idol and tries to score it,  nothing more, nothing less.

But you take it to another level, spawntrapping, abusing the spawnsystem to your favor and making it impossible to do anything against it... getting killed almost instantly after spawning.. I guess you can throw it at me by saying it's in the game, it's a legit tactic, fine... to a certain degree I don't have a point, but this isn't me being **bleep** cause I lost 1 time against you, no, in the time I played uc2 I never encountered anyone who applied this, in uc3 this one time: your party.

And with the knowlegde you won so many games with your party using this tactic, deciding which spawn you will give to the enemy team, and just kill em as they spawn, in the meantime your team is scoring too, I can only agree that the spawns do need to be fixed, so that parties like yours can't abuse it as you do game after game after game.

Maybe my opinion is formed by playing the killzone series so much, which included spawntrapping as well, and me comparing this to that completely cheap way of playing, makes me feel how I feel on this subject.

Anyways, I have no grudge against you, with the knowledge that I killed you in bpotw #51 and 9304 people watched it... it makes me feel compensated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPkWsSeb0Vc& <---- at 4.38 in the vid..

oh those were the days. <3

Message 75 of 151 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Nov 18, 2012

AbNoRmaL__aGenT wrote:
I guess I just found it funny that a player that hasn't even played the best teams can say his team is the best. That's like how the remaining uc2 tryhards claim to be the best, when they only dominate because the competition is gone. Perhaps you can prove you're the best Plunder clan if you actually played the best teams, but you guys just pub stomp.

The spawns aren't broken because they can be controlled, by getting a guy on your team to go to their spawn and force them to spawn elsewhere.

yes we play pubs maybe i made the mistake in not specifying that imo we are the best pub plunder team if that makes you feel better. certain people in my group played fn we tried it out and we just didn't like it mainly for whatever reason we couldn't get matches despite us trying due to time differences with a lot of people since we are older players and have jobs.

i didn't mean to sound cocky i was just trying to make a point that imo spawns are messed up on certain maps and that it leads to giving teams huge advantages which in turn contributed greatly to our two losses imo.

then you and others jumped me for no reason other than your pride was hurt when i didn't make any specific mention of you or anyone else. haven't you been banned from fn more than once for running your mouth for no reason? hmm now i see why

Message 76 of 151 (313 Views)
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Nov 18, 2012

sanddude20 wrote:

And we didn't even need DAG and tbls to do it this time Smiley Indifferent

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 77 of 151 (354 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Raid2865 wrote:

There's nothing wrong with being confident in your..."clan", but I would suggest you join FN and prove you have the best plunder team before declaring so. Publics don't prove much.

http://www.fraggednation.com/standings.php?ladderID=7170

There is the ladder, but you may already know.

i'm not trying to prove anything to anyone i play for fun that's all

Message 78 of 151 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Nov 18, 2012

forestrackes wrote:

One last thing is that I m not tryn to offend you in anyway im just stating my honest opinion , peace. 

Ps : maybe you should try to use the commas next time Smiley Wink 

yeah buddy your not trying to offend me than you immediately go and insult my grammar skills lol

Message 79 of 151 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Nov 18, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

FN players are welcome here. I think Squid is the only regular poster here who is also a FN member. I haven't seen anyone attacking him. Have you wondered why?

HINT: It's because he isn't arrogant and condescending towards pub players.

Message 80 of 151 (340 Views)