Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 11 2012
By: snake13467 Splicer 56 posts

Fix for treasures and blindfire in one.

7 replies 203 views Edited Nov 11, 2012

I dont like the luck base treasures I takes to long to get all your treasures, I think it should take 6 months to get all your treasures.

I think they should make it so every 50 head shots drops a treasure and every 100 head shots drops a rare treasure for co-op it would be every 500 head shots drops a treasure and every 1000 head shots drops a rare treasure.

Treasures hunter 1 2 and 3 would be that you get a better chance of getting a rare treasure from chests.

I think if this were to happen you would see a lot more people aiming.

This amount of head shots might be to easy so say what it should be and anything better for treasure hunter?

Anything to add feel free.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (203 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: Fix for treasures and blindfire in one.

Nov 11, 2012

Good idea!

I like the fact that you think out of the box. :smileywink:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (190 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Nov 11, 2012
I agree
The only mode getting rare treasure is Hunter
I got the last treasure of Valuable Gold and also the last treasure of Official Seals from Hunter
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1718 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Good idea, but this could create a lot of people camping with the dragon sniper and trying to get headshots (seeing that it's one shot kill to the head).

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2289 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Seems like it would work. But, wouldn't people start farming headshots or something?

I don't know, whenever I think of something for this game, I automatically think of the cons to it...

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Nov 11, 2012

JD-- wrote:

Seems like it would work. But, wouldn't people start farming headshots or something?

I don't know, whenever I think of something for this game, I automatically think of the cons to it...

I hope ND would ban them for boosting and for co-op they just need to make it so that your head shots dont go to your total if your not in siege and for gold rush when you get no money your head shots dont go to your total head shots for your treasures. 

Co-op adventure treasures would be 5 head shots and 10 for the rare or maybe ND could add a challenge you have to kill each boss a different way to get his rare treasure whatever the challenge is.

Elimination would have 10 head and 20 for the rare.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (127 Views)
Wastelander
626 posts

Nov 11, 2012

snake13467 wrote:

JD-- wrote:

I hope ND would ban them for boosting and for co-op they just need to make it so that your head shots dont go to your total if your not in siege and for gold rush when you get no money your head shots dont go to your total head shots for your treasures. 

Co-op adventure treasures would be 5 head shots and 10 for the rare or maybe ND could add a challenge you have to kill each boss a different way to get his rare treasure whatever the challenge is.

Elimination would have 10 head and 20 for the rare.

I like that idea about a challenge to kill a boss a certain way to increase rare treasure drop chance.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Matthewsike1st wrote:

Good idea, but this could create a lot of people camping with the dragon sniper and trying to get headshots (seeing that it's one shot kill to the head).

I think the gmal with scoped is better for head shots my self but yes you would see guns other than the m9.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (91 Views)
0 Likes