Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Re: Fire Shade Kickback - 20 Medals!

Mar 7, 2012

The idea in overall is OK... Just need some adjustments, would be a nice Kickback.

Message 11 of 19 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

Mar 7, 2012

mbhitman wrote:

GloZorCoMeTh wrote:

Smoke Bomb is a one-time teleport to some obscure part of the map.

The Fire Shade Kickback teleport should be like the SP part of U3 where you teleport to the left or right of the person you are in a one-on-one battle with.  Or perhaps to the left or right of whereever you currently are -- randomly.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - DarkDuneMRK Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - GloZorCoMeTh

This is a terrible suggestion.  Seriously.  Sorry, but a really horrible idea.  Could you imagine the instant forum spamming complaints about how OP this would be?  You might as well just give me triple health and allow me to shoot lasers out of my eye, and fly, and see through walls, and run at full sprint endlessly.

mbhitman logo From this day forward, I shall be referred to on these forums as "Professor Marc"

Nice, he thinks of something good and you flame him for it, he wasn't hurting anyone with the idea and you are downright rude to him.

Message 12 of 19 (17 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Mar 7, 2012

(Mbhitman) I used to be a troll like you, then I took an arrow to the knee

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - Nuff_said163

Message 13 of 19 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Mar 7, 2012

How is that flaming? Someone who was flaming or intentionally being rude wouldn't have said "sorry, but a really horrible idea."

I don't think this is a good idea. Kickbacks are already unbalanced. Could you imagine someone who has picked up a power weapon using this proposed Kickback? Teleport next to an opponent, kill, rinse, repeat.

With bargain stacking, this would be a 17 medal kickback. Throw in the free Thanks Buddy booster with the Elena combo and a party of good players would become unbeatable. Being able to teleport around would be bad enough, but having additional health would be overkill.

If Naughty Dog were to add this Kickback, how long would it be before Glozor makes ten threads complaining about it? There would be no way to counter this Kickback. Where's the balance in that?

Message 14 of 19 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2210 posts

Mar 7, 2012

We all ready have players with teleport abilities they are using Mex clan tags.

Zombie studios made it happen..........ask how!
Message 15 of 19 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2304 posts

Mar 7, 2012

Make it 25-30 medals and it's fine with me!

watchdogs
Message 16 of 19 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Mar 8, 2012

Would be way to overpowered

Message 17 of 19 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Mar 8, 2012

No.  It needs to be double health (not triple), teleport with sprint button, throw grenades that are like quickboom, and 27 medals to activate.  Oh yeah, and your character either turns into a shade, or is surrounded by flames. EDIT and it lasts 15-25 seconds

Message 18 of 19 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Mar 9, 2012

They should add this!  It will fit right in with all of the inbalance and power weapon hoarding!   They should bring it out at 25 medals needed, to start, then, for no apparent reason, reduce the amount of medals to 15 via "live update" and do their best NOT to communicate this with their fanbase.  Just do it, don't say anything, and we'll see what happens!  If it's OP we'll just nerf it a little via live update.  If it's not OP, we'll find a way to MAKE it OP.  It's gonna be awesome! 

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com

Message 19 of 19 (17 Views)
0 Likes