I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Re: Finally Giving Up

Nov 19, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

The biggest problem IMHO is the fact that you lose your (free or paid) ticket if the host abuses the XMB sign out trick.

"Play fair"... yeah, right!

I see black screen and my face gets all red and twisty lol, not all the time but sometimes. I would like to see that changed but I don't know if there is anyway to fix it, it seems that the XMB sign out just cripples the game.

Message 21 of 38 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Nov 19, 2012

I just gave up on the tournament after the new matchmaking. Its just waaaaay to laggy, always up against laggy, ROF blindfire tryhards/noobs. What sucks even more is im one week away from Djinn.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 22 of 38 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

The biggest problem IMHO is the fact that you lose your (free or paid) ticket if the host abuses the XMB sign out trick.

"Play fair"... yeah, right!

I see black screen and my face gets all red and twisty lol, not all the time but sometimes. I would like to see that changed but I don't know if there is anyway to fix it, it seems that the XMB sign out just cripples the game.

Either ND has to fix their host migration code or Sony should disable the XMB sign out option when you play online games (just like you cannot download stuff).

And yeah, black screens, dead body glitches and many other technical issues can screw you up as well. "Fair play" is a joke in those conditions.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 23 of 38 (233 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
18 posts

Nov 19, 2012

The tourney system is a joke overall. Limited and repetitive awards , based on random teammates effort, and does not work well with this game's current technical problems. Other than the Djinn, there's not really a good reason to do the tournament.

Message 24 of 38 (199 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

Nov 19, 2012
What's this 3tdm trick? It still reduces your points if you play in a party right?

Message 25 of 38 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Nov 19, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
What's this 3tdm trick? It still reduces your points if you play in a party right?

it's not really a "trick", just play with a friend so you have a better chance of winning if your buddy is the only liability, you might have to buy some extra tickets per week doing this method though, that's why i'm not up for it

Message 26 of 38 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2347 posts

Nov 19, 2012
Yes but if your good and you party up with someone good you end up getting scores like 10-0 9-0 11-0. Your guaranteed a win and a good score. If you party up with one person it just reduces your points by 20% I think.
"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending"
Message 27 of 38 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1470 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

canadian94eh wrote:

jjjkur wrote:

it's not really a "trick", just play with a friend so you have a better chance of winning if your buddy is the only liability, you might have to buy some extra tickets per week doing this method though, that's why i'm not up for it

Dude, I got Djinn in 3TDM without being in a party. Just wait till you get noobs teamed up. TDM/ Classic was too risky for me. Your thread further proofs that it's not the right way to get him without spending money.

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 28 of 38 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Psyschock wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

jjjkur wrote:

Dude, I got Djinn in 3TDM without being in a party. Just wait till you get noobs teamed up. TDM/ Classic was too risky for me. Your thread further proofs that it's not the right way to get him without spending money.

idk if this is BS or not, but apparently the Djinn is female...

Message 29 of 38 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2394 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Canucks don't give up. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 30 of 38 (140 Views)
0 Likes