May 01 2012
By: AsianWhiteGirl Lombax Warrior 172 posts

Few questions needing answered, thanks!

55 replies 27 views Edited May 1, 2012

Hello, I've only been playing U3 for a rather short time and have some questions I was hoping to get answered...hope you guys can help me out!

1) Are treasure drops dependent on difficulty stages? Does crushing drop more items than hard or normal?

2) Why is it that sometimes when I punch a person two times they don't die?? Do they have a secret booster that I don't know about?

3) Will ND release an option that will allow color coordination as well as outfit coordination depending on arena? Or just generally more customization options? This is kind of important to me, because I like to dress up Elena and Marlowe.

Thanks!

http://labellavienna.livejournal.com/
Message 1 of 56 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1876 posts

Re: Few questions needing answered, thanks!

May 1, 2012

1) yes, atleast for me the rarer treasures drop more frequently on crushing.

2) its called rolling even though you will hear the sound, no damage will be delivered.

3)http://community.us.playstation.com/message/37662766#37662766

Message 2 of 56 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
26 posts

May 1, 2012

1) Yes, when you play co-op on Hard or Crushing more treasures are released than if you were to play on Easy or Normal.

2) I have that problem too whenever I try to melee someone in deathmatch, I was also wondering if they have a booster to avoid melee attacks or something!

3) Yeah, I've been writing and hoping that ND will do a major update to the customization screen as well.

Naughty Dog, I have a glitch to report...in co-op sometimes when I have a long gun such as the AK, I equip the gun and then it becomes a phantom gun where it is invisible and I'm not able to fire it. My character will have their arms out like they're holding the gun but there is nothing there. Can you fix this bug please? It gets rather annoying when my sidearm is out of ammo and my long gun is the only gun I'm equipped with and then I can't shoot it. Thanks!

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - Dr_Snaggle
Message 3 of 56 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

May 1, 2012

Thanks for the response!

I think number 2 is what causes me the most grief, very very rarely I would come across this issue where there is a scrambling match...I delivered the first punch...roll away as he hits me. I hit him back and it VERY OBVIOUSLY landed, usually this 2nd hit would be the end of him...however he doesn't die! He lands a second punch on me and I end up dead. WTH.

Message 4 of 56 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

May 1, 2012

AsianWhiteGirl wrote:

Hello, I've only been playing U3 for a rather short time and have some questions I was hoping to get answered...hope you guys can help me out!

1) Are treasure drops dependent on difficulty stages? Does crushing drop more items than hard or normal?

2) Why is it that sometimes when I punch a person two times they don't die?? Do they have a secret booster that I don't know about?

3) Will ND release an option that will allow color coordination as well as outfit coordination depending on arena? Or just generally more customization options? This is kind of important to me, because I like to dress up Elena and Marlowe.

Thanks!

Why are you using a fake profile pic and pretending to be a girl? You're definately a regular with an alt account trying to get all the horny lil boys to fall at your feet.

Message 5 of 56 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

May 1, 2012

Oh god, are you really that arrogant to assume that only boys play this game? That perhaps girls don't find it equally challenging? That is horribly sexist.

And second of all, I forgive you for making such mean remarks.

Message 6 of 56 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

May 1, 2012

I didn't say only boys play this game, when did I say that? I know many girls that play this game and other video games. I asked why you have a pic of another girl? If she was famous then fine but she aint

Message 7 of 56 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1876 posts

May 1, 2012

leave him alone ali hes obviously trying to get sum fun

Message 8 of 56 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

May 1, 2012

TheExtracter wrote:

leave him alone ali hes obviously trying to get sum fun

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You don't even wanna know my names origin

Lol

Message 9 of 56 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

May 1, 2012

I don't have a pic of another girl, I have a pic of me. Is that a crime in the PS world? I don't log on this thing often, nor engage in game forums (unless i need a few specific questions answered).

I played U3 back in January and took a few months hiatus. Now, I am back and was wondering about the changes within the game.

Message 10 of 56 (27 Views)
0 Likes