Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/08/2011
Offline
3721 posts
 

Re: Favourite Nathan Drake

Feb 7, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
That's heist Drake, so... Cool.

I think he's on about this Drake

 

Message 61 of 70 (261 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Favourite Nathan Drake

Feb 7, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
That's heist Drake, so... Cool.

I think he's on about this Drake

 


I think he meant the Drake while in prison. I mean, unless the Turkish prison gives him his exact clothes...

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 62 of 70 (257 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/08/2011
Offline
3721 posts
 

Re: Favourite Nathan Drake

Feb 7, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
That's heist Drake, so... Cool.

I think he's on about this Drake

 


I think he meant the Drake while in prison. I mean, unless the Turkish prison gives him his exact clothes...


I thought this was the prison scene? Smiley Frustrated
I think he wore something like this but messier and without that leather gun golder things. It's been a while since I've played it

 

Message 63 of 70 (250 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Favourite Nathan Drake

Feb 7, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
That's heist Drake, so... Cool.

I think he's on about this Drake

 


I think he meant the Drake while in prison. I mean, unless the Turkish prison gives him his exact clothes...


I thought this was the prison scene? Smiley Frustrated
I think he wore something like this but messier and without that leather gun golder things. It's been a while since I've played it

 


He got arrested in Heist clothes. His heist wear during prison was black with a lot of brown.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 64 of 70 (243 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Online
3800 posts
 

Re: Favourite Nathan Drake

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
That's heist Drake, so... Cool.

I think he's on about this Drake

 


I think he meant the Drake while in prison. I mean, unless the Turkish prison gives him his exact clothes...


I thought this was the prison scene? Smiley Frustrated
I think he wore something like this but messier and without that leather gun golder things. It's been a while since I've played it

 


He got arrested in Heist clothes. His heist wear during prison was black with a lot of brown.


AWWWW SHlT!

 

Smiley Wink







Message 65 of 70 (239 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Favourite Nathan Drake

Feb 7, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
That's heist Drake, so... Cool.

I think he's on about this Drake

 


I think he meant the Drake while in prison. I mean, unless the Turkish prison gives him his exact clothes...


I thought this was the prison scene? Smiley Frustrated
I think he wore something like this but messier and without that leather gun golder things. It's been a while since I've played it

 


He got arrested in Heist clothes. His heist wear during prison was black with a lot of brown.


AWWWW SHlT!


There was a "excretion" bucket. Maybe someone poured it all over him. LOL

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 66 of 70 (230 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/08/2011
Offline
3721 posts
 

Re: Favourite Nathan Drake

Feb 7, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
That's heist Drake, so... Cool.

I think he's on about this Drake

 


I think he meant the Drake while in prison. I mean, unless the Turkish prison gives him his exact clothes...


I thought this was the prison scene? Smiley Frustrated
I think he wore something like this but messier and without that leather gun golder things. It's been a while since I've played it

 


He got arrested in Heist clothes. His heist wear during prison was black with a lot of brown.


AWWWW SHlT!


Lol they did have to share a bucket after all, I doubt they had toilet paper Smiley Very Happy

Message 67 of 70 (228 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Favourite Nathan Drake

Feb 7, 2013

IzunaShisui wrote:

I dislike Drake, I would even go so far as saying Spyder is more likeable than Nathan Drake...

 

But if I had to choose, I would go for Turkish Prison Drake, nothing beats that smell he needs to deal with...

 


Why do you dislike him?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 68 of 70 (220 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/30/2011
Offline
381 posts
 

Re: Favourite Nathan Drake

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

IzunaShisui wrote:

I dislike Drake, I would even go so far as saying Spyder is more likeable than Nathan Drake...

 

But if I had to choose, I would go for Turkish Prison Drake, nothing beats that smell he needs to deal with...

 


Why do you dislike him?


No hating here bro Smiley Wink, nah it's just that Nathan is this average Joe, packed with lots of cliches...

 

I love Nolan North though, especially for Vashyron in Resonance of Fate.

 

Nothing wrong with Nolan's Nathan Drake though, superb (voice) acting there...

 

I guess it's just the cliches, and I was joking about Spyder Smiley Wink Heist Drake is the coolest Drake.

 

And for Resonance of Fate, I recommend it to any J-RPG lovers out there, but those are quite unique on these forums. 

 

EDIT: I have forgotten one of the most epic and funny roles of them all, Nolan North as the english Tobi, in Naruto Shippuden, right Deidara sensei?! 

Message 69 of 70 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
Registered: 02/18/2010
Offline
50 posts
 

Re: Favourite Nathan Drake

Feb 9, 2013

Heist Drake is by far my favorite, but this one is my favorite in U3Draketh.jpg

Message 70 of 70 (159 Views)
Reply
0 Likes