Nov 05 2012
By: GoranPanov Splicer 80 posts

Fall ss rate of fire

40 replies 416 views Edited Nov 5, 2012

I think that rate of fire for the fall ss should be as fast as you can press because it is not fair when someone is using rate of fire on like m9 or kal 7 and you know that you can shoot faster and kill them but you can't it anoys me so much. What is your opinion

Message 1 of 41 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Re: Fall ss rate of fire

Nov 5, 2012
Yes, Fal would be alot more fun to use without the jamming Smiley Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 2 of 41 (411 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Nov 5, 2012

GoranPanov wrote:

I think that rate of fire for the fall ss should be as fast as you can press because it is not fair when someone is using rate of fire on like m9 or kal 7 and you know that you can shoot faster and kill them but you can't it anoys me so much. What is your opinion

Nope. That would make turbo controllers pretty effective.

Also, jamming is what makes semi automatics balanced. I don't care if you disagree, because that's what made the 92FS overpowered in UC2 MP.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 3 of 41 (403 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Nov 5, 2012

You can beat someone using a M9 like that, but you'll need good accuracy and a nice finger for situations like this one. This will make the FAL-SS overpowered again because having only one bullet increase for the damage and then you can shoot better than when using the M9. The people are complaining about the M9 killing too soon when using one attachment, but with your change, the FAL-SS could do that all the time. 

2402 posts

Nov 5, 2012

Lukasmon- wrote:

You can beat someone using a M9 like that, but you'll need good accuracy and a nice finger for situations like this one. This will make the FAL-SS overpowered again because having only one bullet increase for the damage and then you can shoot better than when using the M9. The people are complaining about the M9 killing too soon when using one attachment, but with your change, the FAL-SS could do that all the time. 

This, And as Tap mentioned; Turbo controllers.

Message 5 of 41 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Nov 5, 2012

I understand the points that you are making but as the hardest gun to unlock it realy should be the best otherwise there is no point in trying to unlock it

Message 6 of 41 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Nov 5, 2012

GoranPanov wrote:

I understand the points that you are making but as the hardest gun to unlock it realy should be the best otherwise there is no point in trying to unlock it

Hard? Kidding right? You either pay 0,50 euro or get the Fire Ball Fal-SS. I know its a tournament but reaching bronze rank is no accomplishment at all. And even when you don't level 50 is easy to reach if your not on the 5th legacy.

Message 7 of 41 (340 Views)
Fender Bender
4237 posts

Nov 5, 2012

GoranPanov wrote:

Hard? You unlock it at level 50 and have all the Mods by 68(?) Then you also could get a Tourney gun or buy one with real $$$

UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 8 of 41 (336 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 5, 2012

Someone who started the multiplayer and didn't unlock the M9, could use a FAL-SS bought from the store. Unlocking treasures and weapons doesn't mean anything anymore. 

0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 5, 2012
Ok, how about a RoF mod for the Fal that makes it harder to jam?

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 10 of 41 (323 Views)
0 Likes