Highlighted
Splicer
78 posts

Re: Failed syncing levels

Feb 24, 2012

I'm having the same issues lately, I've got all sorts of error messages like fail syncing levels/ fail to get ticket (whatever that is)/ authentication fail etc, makes me wonder why so much could go wrong just by connecting to a freaking server

I've tried everything: deleting game files (which means I have to download every dlc again ), restarting game, restarting ps3, restarting router and modem, assigning static ip, de-assigning static ip, putting ps3 in DMZ and none of these freaking worked.

For every 50 attempts I may get connected once for absolutely no special reason, it took about 15 minutes or so to find a game, and it either freezes or kicks me out halfway.

I think I'm about to give up now, I've wasted too much time on this. This is just unacceptable, I paid for the online pass, I paid for maps, I paid for character skins but I can't even get into the freaking lobby. I guess this means goodbye UC3 MP, and I'm not gonna miss you.

Photobucket
Message 21 of 61 (3,209 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 24, 2012

Yeah I have been having the same issues as well for the past month. I thought it was only a small problem at first and haven't been on UC3, have been playing FF13-2. But I still can't connect. It says Syncing Level failed, network connection issues. But I can play any other game online like Fifa 12 for example. Naughty Dog please help out, if this doesnt get fixed by Monday I will just sell it towards Mass Effect 3.

Message 22 of 61 (3,209 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Feb 25, 2012

I'm having the same issue. Did the title update today, and downloaded the second map pack. I cannot connect to the multiplayer.

Message 23 of 61 (3,209 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 27, 2012

I started to have a connection problem when trying to connect to multiplayer uncharted 3, getting the following message: "A network error has occurred. Failed to download config file", my connection is fine, I would like to know what's going ?, i can play other games online but this isnt, I have a good connection.

Anyone know what happens? HELP NAUGHTY DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 24 of 61 (3,209 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
263 posts

Feb 27, 2012

The past few nights I keep getting different errors. syncing, ticket failure, etc. I keep reloading until it finally catches. My connection is great,and I have my PS3 hardwired. I have no lag once I get in, and all my other games work fine. This is just since the new maps came out. I live in the US if that makes a difference. ND just try playing the game and you'll see. Technical issues are HORRIBLE NOW!

Message 25 of 61 (3,209 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Feb 27, 2012

Hey guys, I had the same problem today too out of nowhere. 'Failed to sync levels' 'Network error' etc... I just turned off my ps3, pulled the power cord and let it cool off a bit before plugging it in and trying again. Not sure why but it worked out of nowhere. I hope that is a solution for you guys too. Good luck!

Message 26 of 61 (3,209 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Feb 27, 2012

Received both "failed to sync" and "failed to download config file" messages last night. It took a few attempts but I was finally able to log on to the MP.

Message 27 of 61 (3,209 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
263 posts

Feb 28, 2012

It's still happening, but it's when I first turn on my new PS3. It's not about being overheated. I just got the 320gb UC3 edition in November.

Message 28 of 61 (3,209 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2838 posts

Feb 28, 2012

Happened to me today for about 30 minutes.

Ran an internet connection test, restarted my routers and PS3 - seems to work now.

EDIT:

Except actually it happened again.. but it was the opposite of what others had said.

I tried entering the MP through Co-Op and it failed, but I tried through the Multipalyer tab again and it worked.

How very strange.

-----------------
FaceBook: Psyber Kayos
The best FB groups for our communities. Thousands have joined already. Join us!:

The Uncharted Community FaceBook Group

The Last of Us Community FaceBook Group

Message 29 of 61 (3,209 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 29, 2012

It is happening to me too, I found that to fix this you must change or activate the Uncharted 3 ports, don't know what it really is but I will keep searching for a solution

Message 30 of 61 (3,209 Views)
0 Likes