Reply
Dec 01 2012
By: wais_45 Fender Bender 2448 posts
Online

FREE LOSSES 4 THE MO'FING WIN!!

[ Edited ]
19 replies 357 views Edited Dec 1, 2012

I don't care if I jacked that title from southpaw, or made a thread in pure anger, this crap **bleep** pissing me off!!! I just played free for all to warm up because I havn't played u3 for a week. I knew I wouldn't get a loss (yes I care about my W/L ratio) and I wouldn't get a measly score in the process. I won in 5 minutes (15-4) and I was taunting a revenge and rof user, only to be removed from the game while the scorboard was still showing!! Guess what I got? A free **bleep** loss. Why can't this game work smoothly for just 1 hour? I just want to play without cursing at my **bleep** tv. And no, I won't simply stop playing this game because I have great friends who play this and I already invested a lot of time  to this game. I was happy that Eric commented on my other thread about obj and plunder medals, but I realzied they A) won't even add it and will just say they were only "discussing about it" or B) they would some how **bleep** it up. How can you **bleep** up a implementation of new medals you say? Its ND, any **bleep** thing can happen.

 

Yes, I made a thread of something to rage about. But this is something ND needs to **bleep** get on because  I will continue to bump this. When will I stop **bleep** bumping this thread I **bleep** hear? Until I stop experiencing this 24 **bleep** 7!! 

 

*over and **bleep** out*

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 1 of 20 (357 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: FREE LOSSES 4 THE MO'FING WIN!!

Dec 1, 2012
Too much bleeps, but I get your point.


Last night I was 3TDMing. My buddy dies to an enemy then suddenly I got removed from the game. -.-

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 2 of 20 (335 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: FREE LOSSES 4 THE MO'FING WIN!!

Dec 1, 2012

Undeserved losses has nothing to do with money so ND won't do anything about it. Smiley Very Happy

 

If you remember well... ND started to work on profile resets after people started to lose tickets(a.k.a money), see what i mean?

Message 3 of 20 (312 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 11/22/2009
Offline
2348 posts
 

Re: FREE LOSSES 4 THE MO'FING WIN!!

Dec 1, 2012

ND made it so no one could cheat by leaving a match to avoid a loss, but the negatives from that are far worse: since if you get disconnected or the host leaves and cases the game to crash you get penalized for it and it makes it even worse if you have a tournament ticket active

 

i used to care about my KD and my WL but after my KD has fallen from about 2.2 to 1.8 (due to a period in this game that was nonstop lag (i only had one friend who increased their KD and WL ratios during this period, everyone else's ratios (both KD and WL) dropped by noticable margins (about 20-25 people))) i realized that i would never get my KD back to the 2.0 mark (it's 1.95 now) since i have too many kills & deaths, so it doesn't matter how well i do, it will take too long for that to even increase by 0.01, and since all the disconnecting and lag that happens in this game my WL has dropped from a 3.5 to a 3.0 and will continue to drop because if my party gets split i quit the game for them (which adds another loss)

 

so basically i gave up on my KD and WL, the game isn't quite as irratating now, farming for treasures in competitve is a lot more relaxing than playing like you have a tournament ticket on every match...

Message 4 of 20 (303 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
4354 posts
 

Re: FREE LOSSES 4 THE MO'FING WIN!!

Dec 1, 2012
Beep.
Message 5 of 20 (275 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
7043 posts
 

Re: FREE LOSSES 4 THE MO'FING WIN!!

[ Edited ]
Dec 1, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Undeserved losses has nothing to do with money so ND won't do anything about it. Smiley Very Happy

 

If you remember well... ND started to work on profile resets after people started to lose tickets(a.k.a money), see what i mean?


They actually started working on those months before tournaments were even announced and posted that they were making a back up of all players' files in a reset thread back then Smiley Wink

 

It's fine if you're gonna get mad at them for something, but no point in adding falsehoods to the list Smiley Tongue

 

Getting a lose for being disconnected? That's the fault of people who will do anything to try and abuse the system. The real issue here is that you got removed seemingly pointlessly. I can't say for sure it wasn't some problem on your end but I understand that there are plenty of times when we've all been kicked from matches for no apparent reason, and it's always infuriating.

Message 6 of 20 (266 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: FREE LOSSES 4 THE MO'FING WIN!!

Dec 1, 2012
Keeps happening to me when I lone wolf in 3TDM. I mean, me and this other guy were doing freaking awesome, then BAM, removed, no notice or "You got removed" or anything.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 7 of 20 (258 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 01/08/2010
Offline
17632 posts
 

Re: FREE LOSSES 4 THE MO'FING WIN!!

Dec 1, 2012

There are a staggering number of technical issues which have simply never been fixed.

 

Look at phantom treasures, for example.  You know, where a chest opens, and the icon glows throughout the map, but you can't pick it up?

 

That glitch has been with the game since the June beta.   I've never even seen the company acknowledge it exists.  Why won't they list everything and simply list what they're fixing?  Remember when there was a thread, somewhat active, that did that?

 

Because they do not have the time and resources to repair the game they have made or turned into a broken one.   It's shocking.  If I went 1.5 years without fixing my department's failings, I'd be fired.   If my boss refused to accept a report from me that we had issues, and didn't give me the go ahead to repair it, I'd think he was a moron.

 

But, hey, you can buy assless chaps in the store, so, throw your hands up in the air and buy some.



[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 8 of 20 (250 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/11/2012
Online
2448 posts
 

Re: FREE LOSSES 4 THE MO'FING WIN!!

Dec 1, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Undeserved losses has nothing to do with money so ND won't do anything about it. Smiley Very Happy

 

If you remember well... ND started to work on profile resets after people started to lose tickets(a.k.a money), see what i mean?


They actually started working on those months before tournaments were even announced and posted that they were making a back up of all players' files in a reset thread back then Smiley Wink

 

It's fine if you're gonna get mad at them for something, but no point in adding falsehoods to the list Smiley Tongue

 

Getting a lose for being disconnected? That's the fault of people who will do anything to try and abuse the system. The real issue here is that you got removed seemingly pointlessly. I can't say for sure it wasn't some problem on your end but I understand that there are plenty of times when we've all been kicked from matches for no apparent reason, and it's always infuriating.


Getting a free loss when I already won is whats messed up the most. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 9 of 20 (236 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: FREE LOSSES 4 THE MO'FING WIN!!

Dec 1, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Undeserved losses has nothing to do with money so ND won't do anything about it. Smiley Very Happy

 

If you remember well... ND started to work on profile resets after people started to lose tickets(a.k.a money), see what i mean?


They actually started working on those months before tournaments were even announced and posted that they were making a back up of all players' files in a reset thread back then Smiley Wink

 

It's fine if you're gonna get mad at them for something, but no point in adding falsehoods to the list Smiley Tongue


Actually Eric made that thread after this tweet:

https://twitter.com/zantes/status/265475766794452994

Just setting the record straight. Smiley Wink Lots of people have no idea of what is going on behind the scenes... Renata was right, though. I have this sig for a reason. Smiley Tongue


scootgar wrote:

 

1) Why won't they list everything and simply list what they're fixing?  Remember when there was a thread, somewhat active, that did that?

 

2) Because they do not have the time and resources to repair the game they have made or turned into a broken one.   It's shocking.  If I went 1.5 years without fixing my department's failings, I'd be fired.   If my boss refused to accept a report from me that we had issues, and didn't give me the go ahead to repair it, I'd think he was a moron.


1) Agreed. We should have a Bugzilla site or something.

2) Only the gaming industry can do that and get away with it.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 10 of 20 (223 Views)