the SAS is garbage lol

Cutter
Message 41 of 170 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6877 posts

Re: Is there enough Demand for a Hunter-Arena Tournament?>

Feb 14, 2013

lol I use the sas. It is slower than the sawn-off but stronger, 1 shot + 1 punch takes you out. and it has decent range, and because of its bigger clip and slower RoF, you can more easily take out the hero from a medium distance.

The real advantage is you having more health, + that carpet bomb. I use it if I have the 10 medals lol.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 42 of 170 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
521 posts

Feb 14, 2013

True, but I always miss with it D:

But you brought something really important to my attention: The thing where a villain blasts a hero with a shotgun and punches them immediately to get an insta-kill. Regardless of the hero's teammate being alive or not. I feel like this should be addressed. Is it too cheap, or should it stay?

Cutter
Message 43 of 170 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6877 posts

Feb 14, 2013

You mean where you punch them the second they go into that downed state, instantly killing them?

Yea that seems like a bug on NDs part, I admit to doing it, and I agree it should be addressed, but I notice so many people do it that it seems like it becomes habit. I mean I accidentally do it most of the time. I do it in case I miss shots to make sure they go down.

Not sure someone should be disqualified for doing it or anything.

From what I can tell it really only happens with the shotguns, which I believe shouldn't be allowed, or at the very least the 2 medal one.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 44 of 170 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
521 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2013

That's true, the idea is to punch after a couple blasts from the shotgun just in case you missed to do 1/3 damage. But the bug will cause an insta-death. I guess the sawed off should be outsed then. At least when people get to the third wave/10 medal ultimate shotgun they sorta earned it Smiley Tongue

Cutter
Message 45 of 170 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Nanashi707 wrote:

But you brought something really important to my attention: The thing where a villain blasts a hero with a shotgun and punches them immediately to get an insta-kill. Regardless of the hero's teammate being alive or not. I feel like this should be addressed. Is it too cheap, or should it stay?

All the things in the game should stay. If they are in it's fair game, boosters are up to you though.

Message 46 of 170 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
521 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Nanashi707 wrote:

All the things in the game should stay. If they are in it's fair game, boosters are up to you though.

Interesting. So you would be against, say: no sawed off for villains, no boosters/kickbacks for heroes and no punch/insta-kill combo? (Hypothetically speaking, I'm curious)

Cutter
Message 47 of 170 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Nanashi707 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Nanashi707 wrote:

Interesting. So you would be against, say: no sawed off for villains, no boosters/kickbacks for heroes and no punch/insta-kill combo? (Hypothetically speaking, I'm curious)

Both teams are going to get that advantage I'd assume I'd certainly say no kickbacks though, as one team will always have the upper hand with those on. usually the ones who land on the right team at the start.

Both teams can however grab a sawed off if they earn the medals. If something can be done by both teams then i'd say fair game. One team is always limited to earning medals and such at the start though and a free kickback is a given for them usually when they start the next round if they are smart while the other team usually did nothing except get unluckies.

Message 48 of 170 (266 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1135 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2013

I would also have restriction on Army of Three.    

I have a good share of fun matches in Hunter however me being a greedy guy,  matches tend to be shortlived. Smiley Sad

If I was in a Regular match: Army of Three, Regen ,and ROF M9 is logical / OP Choices.

Message 49 of 170 (257 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Feb 14, 2013
So Nanashi, will you be awarding prizes? Smiley Wink

Prizes are normally an added incentive that can bring more people in and interest people Smiley Very Happy

Also, will you be running this on FN or through the forums with your own brackets?

I really want to see this tournament come to life, this can probably be the first hunter tournament in the history of uncharted Smiley Very Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 50 of 170 (255 Views)