Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Re: **FEEDBACK THREAD**Patch 1.15 :D what do you think about it?

Oct 25, 2012

Shrantellatessa wrote:
  • No Power Plays (now I don't have to be Marked ten times in a row and I don't have to roast marshmallows during Double Damage anymore, YAY!),

I lol'd. During Double damage i just go chillin in some obscure corner hoping no enemy sees me there.

+============================================================+
Message 101 of 134 (541 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
290 posts

Oct 25, 2012
Now that revenge grenades don't hurt teammates, how about making them not hurt enemies either? Wouldn't that be awesome?
Message 102 of 134 (513 Views)
Sackboy
495 posts

Oct 25, 2012

I've played a bunch of classic, and I have a few responses / additions to things in this thread:

1. "This mode = skill based" I bet the same people who were doing well before are the same people doing well now. I obviously don't have stats to prove it, but I don't see anything that's so different in classic mode that somehow now the people who "actually have skill" are now suddenly doing better, whatever that means. But hey, if this mode makes you feel better, you should play it.

2. Grenade throwbacks...it really is like UC2 - nades are a little too good now. If thrown properly nades are very likely convert into a kill, and Dare Devil is insanely good as a result. Also, when people find themselves at a disadvantage they run around a corner - if you pursue them they nade the wall and you die. There's no opportunity to counter this with throwback. Super lame. I can maybe see this as a good thing - evasion got buffed slightly.
----------
All that said, fix matchmaking before anything else.
Message 103 of 134 (503 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Lag is worse than before.

Can't snap necks in Classic mode w/o a revenge made up my bumSmiley Sad

Classic mode overall is great though and I have been playing it a lot.

I think adding the accuracy booster to the AK would make it more like U2.
Message 104 of 134 (385 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 28, 2012

I'm quite sure somebody has already told this, but just my 2 cents for feedback:  I came back to U3 multiplayer and I've noticed that for achieving throphies my previous victories, earned working hard from day-one, will not count.

It's really unfair that previously earned victories and medals count 0.

Maybe this is a sore way for forcing people playing more online and support the title buying dlc to get through the long way to earn 50 victories in every category?

I hope they will make previous victories to count by the next update.

Message 105 of 134 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
41 posts

Oct 29, 2012

wow i did not expect so many replies... Smiley Very Happy

Message 106 of 134 (268 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Oct 30, 2012

i think revange is bad because it has a very slow timer

Message 107 of 134 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

AARON_HARROP wrote:

i think revange is bad because it has a very slow timer

You must use Revenge then. 

Message 108 of 134 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2012
  1. Lag is now huge with legacy team optimization. I have such bad lag that animations skip, move in fast forward and die 3 seconds after I die when using punches or guns. (Or it could be poor host Peer to peer connection quality matchmaking as a result of new Matchmaking style)
  2. Also I love classic mode as an improvement you guys need to change gun recoil and overall performance of the weapons so that they really feel like classic rather than Uncharted 3 with a pasted on Classic. Make classic trully classic mode. Overall I like it.
  3. Matchmaking needs more balance and focus on both legacy and peer to peer connection quality. - I don't know what you have to do but I really feel player match making should be based on connection quality and second skill (ie. K/D), not legacy. When I play games on a PC I always look for low latency rather than skill because then you at least have a chance with you skill rather than random connection issues. Also I do run into situations where games get so laggy that me and my friends PS3s freeze and we all have to reboot. I know this for a fact because we all have to log back into PSN.
  4. I do like some of the changes though. Especially with Tournament and the increses with treasure drops. But the negative is that we waste them on Laggy Matches now so the only beneifit is that I can get occasional tresure drops as now my team has yet to have any wins on any consistent basis. I really like plus cash as it's more appropriate.
  5. It would also be good to know what's the optimal connections speed for us to have. 3mb/s, 5mb/s, 25mb/s.

But I wish you all would address overall issues like latency and player matchmaking more effectively as this would really improve overall performance.

The only time I experience little to no lag is in custom matches as the client based connections are way better.  I don't know why but it appears to work better than what's in place in random Matchmaking.

Please keep up the great work Naughty Dog and improve the game. I hope to see this fixed. I have trust you guys, don't let us  honest players down as a lot of my friends who trully love this game are becoming very discouraged at the poor choice of never fixing the latency peer to peer connection issues and it causes not to want to play the game much for anything other than custom matches and co-op.

Thanks,

ZHX1138

Naughty Dog Fan

Uncharted Advocate

I run a YouTube variety channel: The Puppet Hound Z Show. It features gaming, travel tours and tutorials.

http://www.youtube.com/ZHX1138
Message 109 of 134 (495 Views)
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2012

Personally, I think the grenades have to much damage range or it is the lag making them literally unbearable for me. Why you have buyable boosters is beyond me and totally silly. All it does is make hardcores even stronger.

The FAL could use the slighest lowering of recoil. Right now IDK it just don't seem to work well against RoF mod which you guys really need to just axe for your next game.

The GMAL while okay just seems useless again with all the lag and the decreased stopping power. I am sure top levels can use it okay but it's not a go to weapon anymore for most and certainly not newer players lol.

LAG. My god this is the laggiest game I have ever played. I'm not legacy and I have a 3/30 connection and this game is seriously just a chore to me now. I can deal with balancing stuff. I can't deal with this lag. ENOUGH SAID.

Message 110 of 134 (482 Views)
0 Likes