Reply
Apr 02 2013
By: SicParvisMagna6 Hekseville Citizen 362 posts
Offline

FAL-SS Tips

18 replies 563 views Edited Apr 2, 2013
Hey you guys, **bleep** l'm quite lately freaking sucking hard with the FAL-SS, l used to be real good and comfortable with it Smiley Sad(((( but now when l trigger l kinda want to shoot too fast and then my trigger finger **bleep** and l die :/ so and l've become less accurate with the gun especially while aiming on the head: l thing l hit but it's JUST that lil' ml :/ so if you guys have any tips plz tell 'em l'm real desperate Smiley Indifferent thanks already Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 19 (563 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: FAL-SS Tips

Apr 2, 2013

Look at this thread

 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/The-Official-FAL-SS-Discussion-...

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 2 of 19 (559 Views)
Monster Hunter
Registered: 08/23/2012
Offline
27 posts
 

Re: FAL-SS Tips

Apr 2, 2013

SicParvisMagna6 wrote:
Hey you guys, **bleep** l'm quite lately freaking sucking hard with the FAL-SS, l used to be real good and comfortable with it Smiley Sad(((( but now when l trigger l kinda want to shoot too fast and then my trigger finger **bleep** and l die :/ so and l've become less accurate with the gun especially while aiming on the head: l thing l hit but it's JUST that lil' ml :/ so if you guys have any tips plz tell 'em l'm real desperate Smiley Indifferent thanks already Smiley Happy

Always scope when using the FAL, it's aim assist is pretty crazy in close/mid-range. I'm really good with it just so you know.

___________________________________________________________________________

I gotta go to Cali!
Message 3 of 19 (547 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/06/2012
Offline
362 posts
 

Re: FAL-SS Tips

Apr 2, 2013
Okay yes tnx brah i really stopped doing that for some reason this must be why i miss an l think l hit when mid/close range right?
Message 4 of 19 (541 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/30/2012
Offline
567 posts
 

Re: FAL-SS Tips

Apr 2, 2013
Party up with me Smiley Very Happy I'll show u many cool tricks with it. I get a huge amount of headshots and long distance kills with it. I'm really accurate with it, but avoid using it on foreigners or laggy ppl. Your shots just seem to never count :/
Message 5 of 19 (515 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 08/23/2012
Offline
27 posts
 

Re: FAL-SS Tips

Apr 3, 2013

SicParvisMagna6 wrote:
Okay yes tnx brah i really stopped doing that for some reason this must be why i miss an l think l hit when mid/close range right?

Yes. It's aim assist is crazy high,  I prefer using default or 1 above default when I use the FAL

___________________________________________________________________________

I gotta go to Cali!
Message 6 of 19 (493 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: FAL-SS Tips

Apr 3, 2013

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
Party up with me Smiley Very Happy I'll show u many cool tricks with it. I get a huge amount of headshots and long distance kills with it. I'm really accurate with it, but avoid using it on foreigners or laggy ppl. Your shots just seem to never count :/

Yeah If you guys want invite me as well, I was a hardcore fal user before moviing on to the M-9.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 7 of 19 (489 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
7656 posts
 

Re: FAL-SS Tips

Apr 3, 2013

blindfire it

Hello everyone! I’m Scott Lowe, the newest addition to the community team at Naughty Dog. As a longtime fan of the studio, it’s an absolute dream come true to work alongside the developers here and immerse myself in our amazing player community. It’s week two for me, so I’ve got a ton left to learn and get up to speed on. Nonetheless, I plan on posting on the forums as much as possible. You can also hit me up on Twitter, @ScottLowe, whether it’s to talk about games, the studio, or exchange GIFs. Beware, my GIF game is strong. -ND-ScottLowe
Message 8 of 19 (454 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/06/2012
Offline
362 posts
 

Re: FAL-SS Tips

Apr 3, 2013
Hey silver! Ikr with foreigners or lagger your shot never counts :< l have that now all the time( that's why p got backup ak loadouts Smiley Very Happy)
Message 9 of 19 (424 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/08/2010
Offline
3872 posts
 

Re: FAL-SS Tips

Apr 3, 2013

Would anyone here like to participate in some FAL-SS customs? (details are to come later).

Message 10 of 19 (375 Views)
Reply
0 Likes