Uncharted Territory
1792 posts

Re: Excited for the exciting information about multiplayer Naughty Dog mentioned.

[ Edited ]
Jan 9, 2013

My guess is they are going to introduce a F2P model for UC3 multiplayer, similar to what KZ3 did.  I would certainly welcome this, more players is always a good thing.  Even though I slowed down tremendously from playing this game (only play maybe once every week, or two)...if this were to happen I can see myself coming back to this game a lot more often. 

Message 41 of 68 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Excited for the exciting information about multiplayer Naughty Dog mentioned.

Jan 9, 2013
Everyone's wishlist has F2P in them.

Man, my wishlist only has two things.

Hardcore mode and colors.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 42 of 68 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Jan 9, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I feel for yo about Hardcore. But, how exactly would more colors improve this game?

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 43 of 68 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 10, 2013

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I feel for yo about Hardcore. But, how exactly would more colors improve this game?

It won't. Honestly if ND tries to fix things again AND **bleep** IT UP FOR THE SIXTEENTH TIME...

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 44 of 68 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Jan 10, 2013

It is Naked Marlowe, the platinum tier reward.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 45 of 68 (255 Views)
Fender Bender
3249 posts

Jan 10, 2013
F2P till a certain rank they will probably charge $10for it on the PS store it comes bundled with all the Map Packs & existing owners get to download the Maps for Free that's my guess seems most feasible since UC3 will lost a ton of players in the next 5 months.
Message 46 of 68 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 10, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:
F2P till a certain rank they will probably charge $10for it on the PS store it comes bundled with all the Map Packs & existing owners get to download the Maps for Free that's my guess seems most feasible since UC3 will lost a ton of players in the next 5 months.

That makes sense. GoTY over here is practically the same price as the vanilla copy now.

Message 47 of 68 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Jan 10, 2013

I would pee my pants if ND actually did make all the DLC free for us disc owners.

I would finally get to play that Fort DLC and never worry about DLC priority again.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 48 of 68 (207 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 10, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

I would pee my pants if ND actually did make all the DLC free for us disc owners.

I would finally get to play that Fort DLC and never worry about DLC priority again.

Bro, even if you get Fort DLC, there's only 1/6 chance it shows up on the list and 1/2 chance you even get to vote it. We're not accounting for the fact that people RQ when this gets picked in Crushing most of the time. :l

Message 49 of 68 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

Jan 10, 2013
DLC free what!? You guys are crazy that wont happen people spend hard earned money on this, i feel ripped of enough by FHC knowing i could have it all for free id be **bleep**. F2P until level 30 then a discount on Dlc when you buy the full game seems fair enough because the games old.
 photo psd_signature_mass_effect_by_urrrrrrrrr-d4rckz9_zps4cdccc04.png
Message 50 of 68 (183 Views)
0 Likes