Survivor
2202 posts

Re: Excited for the exciting information about multiplayer Naughty Dog mentioned.

Jan 9, 2013

Crimsonine wrote:
I promised whoever told me that I would not tell anyone. I'm sorry. What I will say is that if you look around the forums you can find it fairly easily.

I understand, But you know how i've ALWAYS been there for you Smiley Wink

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 31 of 68 (419 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Re: Excited for the exciting information about multiplayer Naughty Dog mentioned.

Jan 9, 2013
I dunno, Cyris. The person who told me (it wasn't triple or squid) got it from one of those two, who I'm positive ND told.
I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 32 of 68 (418 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Jan 9, 2013
You have, Blooddrunk, I appreciate it Smiley Happy
I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 33 of 68 (414 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Jan 9, 2013
I will prepare to be dissapointed or humiliatingly suprised but more dissapointed
Message 34 of 68 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2202 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Crimsonine wrote:
You have, Blooddrunk, I appreciate it Smiley Happy

Smiley Wink

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 35 of 68 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4229 posts

Jan 9, 2013

You're not gonna find a whole lotta info about it on here and yes, I do know what it is. You'd have better luck in the Uncharted Community Facebook Group.

Message 36 of 68 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Cyris wrote:
I just want to know how people know. Why would ND spill the beans to certain people?

Because certain people have attended certain exhibitions. That's all I'll say for now.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 37 of 68 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Jan 9, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Cyris wrote:
I just want to know how people know. Why would ND spill the beans to certain people?

Because certain people have attended certain exhibitions. That's all I'll say for now.

So they can get there friends ready to go F2P right Smiley Happy ?

Ow people don't do like everyone knows while in fact probably only 1 really knows Smiley Very Happy !

Facebook group chat right? I'll bet Mitch knows then.. Hmm maybe I should ask him a quick question Smiley Very Happy

Things just got interesting.

Message 38 of 68 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 9, 2013

It's pretty obvious anyway. Just stop thinking about it and wait for an update on ND's blog at the end of january/ sometime in february.

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 39 of 68 (272 Views)
Highlighted
Naughty Paw
2018 posts

Jan 9, 2013

LOL.

"Squid told Bryan, who told Craig, who is friends with Tim, who works with Tina and they all go out on Saturdays for a drink, which in turn allowed Sarah to tell the OTHER Brian, that used to date Mandy and we all know how that went........ that he knows everything about anything."

Stop speculating and just wait. Plenty of other things to do. 

Twitter: @TryceUp

USN 04-08
Message 40 of 68 (254 Views)