34. The AK had the Rof mod.
35. You could move the camera around freely on Airstrip cargo plane sequence in the cinema.
36. Cutcenes were visible in the cinema.
I am real super sand legend!
Might be some dupes (listing at random)...
34. You could collect multiple kickbacks (was fixed midway through)
35. Some Co-op medals had more lenient requirements (i.e. Punch Out was 3 melee kills, Covert Ops was 1 stealth kill(!))
36. The Treasure Hunter medal was still in Co-op
37. Enemy wave selection was random in Co-op Arena beyond round 1 (you could get the strongest wave at any time, even as soon as round 2! Granted, the strongest wave was the one with armored foes...)
38. Gold Rush had no worthless enemies (smart teams would just farm Gold Rush the whole 20 minutes)
39. The AK had an RoF mod on both sides (the Co-op mod was definitely faster than the current AK)
40. Mod prices were very different
41. Level badges had different graphics after 20
42. Legacy went by Rating and was displayed from the start (Bronze, and then probably Silver, Gold, and Platinum?)
43. Some XP requirements were artificially inflated to make the beta reward level (26?) harder to reach. This was evidenced by a substantial drop in the requirements for the next few following levels.
44. Many outfit pieces were all treasure-based
45. You could carry the PAK on your chest as a normal long arm when you drew your pistol (or as Elena, on your back)
46. End of game medals were available
47. 12 Parsecs was required to boost Back in the Saddle - Co-op, but because the time requirement was < 10 minutes, it was only feasible in Syria Adv.
48. Timed kickbacks that were active at the end of a Co-op game were usually still active in the next, and usually lasted until death or the end of that match (there were occasional exceptions and other rules) (I don't recall if this was fixed before the beta ended, and I never tried it in competitive modes)
49. Syria Adv. started with the water passage and ended just before the helicopter battle
50. The announcer was to the point of nagging with her "I suggest you use your kickback" if you didn't use it even for a couple minutes. Anyone with Team Medic had to suffer her "advice" constantly throughout a Co-op match; it was to the point that some people (i.e. me) muted character voices entirely.
man the summer beta was still the most fun i had with the game and any game on console for that matter.
why they got rid of alot of the customization baffles me.
it just felt like it played better. idk why people b-tched about sprint so much.
it had a purpose and that was running from A to B or getting to cover a little quicker, which i loved.
not to sprint through the map run and gunning (which theyve fixed for the most part atleast)
i still love the game but it felt AMAZING back then, now it just feels great.
i have a ton of input problems when it comes to taking cover, melee actions and rare but sometimes shooting.
i can understand why they had to take out the cutscenes but mostly everything else shouldve stayed
ND is so stupid really... even if they wouldnt have changed ANYTHING that game would be 100 times better than it is now! seriously idk even 1 person who disliked the beta and ND knows that the beta was a sucess! WHY THE F... they had to change it?? whoeva had that idea should get fired
Number whatever: Bargain was upgradable in co-op by Punch-out medals.So easy...I miss my cheap, stackable Team Medics.
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!