Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
5 posts

Re: Eric-ND please Reply me

Nov 16, 2012

there isnt problems about if the game is old, the game is old but is better than U3, red dead redemption is "old" and still getting 2x, 3x cash

Message 11 of 20 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1718 posts

Nov 16, 2012

I doubt ND really cares about Uncharted 2 anymore. So you're probably not getting your 2X cash weekend.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 12 of 20 (245 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

Nov 16, 2012
I wish they'd go the Call of Duty 4 route and release double XP permanently, and patch all current exploits. Infinity Ward did this and Call of Duty 4 is very fun. And we never got that hammer lab for Uncharted 2 with Playstation Network down :smileysad:

Message 13 of 20 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2602 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Eric wasn't even a team member at Naughty Dog until the month of the Subway Beta, so I doubt he really knows or cares about the stuff in Uncharted 2 like the scheduled 3x weekend and Hammers Lab that never came thanks to the PSN shutdown.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Message 14 of 20 (206 Views)
Big Daddy
16262 posts

Nov 17, 2012

DesKontroL_l wrote:
im 75 on U2, and i want to be 80, now im just waiting
a Eric reply!

While you're waiting, play more.

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Message 15 of 20 (188 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3640 posts

Nov 17, 2012
They don't care about important things on U3. So why would they do something as simple as give 2x cash on U2? The more it makes sense, the less they want to do it.
Message 16 of 20 (174 Views)
Sackboy
537 posts

Nov 17, 2012

DesKontroL_l wrote:

there isnt problems about if the game is old, the game is old but is better than U3, red dead redemption is "old" and still getting 2x, 3x cash

lol:smileylol:, u2 is nowhere as good as u3, I think the problem lies in the faster and more hectic game play in u3,

A few players couldn't handle or adapt to it after finding their reflexes and coordination wasn't as good as they thought they were, this isn't a putdown dude, but a fact of life

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Message 17 of 20 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
559 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Not true XD
U2 is far more demanding than U3.
Cheap kills is king in U3, i love U3, but theres no denying it. Its not really as fast either, bor do u need great reflexes unless you're a sniper. Even if some1 gets the jump on u, u can still demolish them with headshots, aim assist on the m9, kickbacks, extremely accurate blindfire, or the all too common lag
-_-
Headahots in this game are 100X's easier than U2 making killing far quicker than b4. U3 is obviously newbie friendly, not to mention foreigner friendly. I played uncharted since the U2 beta back in the day and love it to this day, but there us no denying it takes far less skill in U3 with all the cheap ways to get kills on some1 who is accurate at aiming.
I was able to snipe ppl with the ak in U2, now u see newbies complaining about missing shots with the gmal and fal without their extremely newbie friendly aim assist. Even if thos weapons have a scope!!! W t f!!
Besides even if u cant aim, blindfire....even thise who cant aim can get a large amount if undeserved kills by having the game land all the shots for u -_-
Message 18 of 20 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13450 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Actually. there shouldn't be a weekend for Uncharted 2, it should be permenant double cash for that game to keep people playing it.

I'm level 65 or some crap there, maybe I'm wrong, but either way it would have to be 8x cash permenant to make me stay there full time.

I only really don't touch it often because I'm at a level where I feel like I'm accomplishing nothing. Seems like a giant waste of time.

Message 19 of 20 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
537 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
Not true XD
U2 is far more demanding than U3.
Cheap kills is king in U3, i love U3, but theres no denying it. Its not really as fast either, bor do u need great reflexes unless you're a sniper. Even if some1 gets the jump on u, u can still demolish them with headshots, aim assist on the m9, kickbacks, extremely accurate blindfire, or the all too common lag
-_-
Headahots in this game are 100X's easier than U2 making killing far quicker than b4. U3 is obviously newbie friendly, not to mention foreigner friendly. I played uncharted since the U2 beta back in the day and love it to this day, but there us no denying it takes far less skill in U3 with all the cheap ways to get kills on some1 who is accurate at aiming.
I was able to snipe ppl with the ak in U2, now u see newbies complaining about missing shots with the gmal and fal without their extremely newbie friendly aim assist. Even if thos weapons have a scope!!! W t f!!
Besides even if u cant aim, blindfire....even thise who cant aim can get a large amount if undeserved kills by having the game land all the shots for u -_-

This is where my point comes from dude, by default of having to cope with the lots of different ways to die; you have to be a bit sharper playing this game to survive than in u2,

also I'm talking personally about u3 being better, as I like the speed, mayhem and variety, whereas some players just like the concentration and rifle range mentality of u2 :smileyindifferent:

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Message 20 of 20 (78 Views)
0 Likes