Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
1973 posts

Re: Remove The Hacked Leaderboard Stats

Nov 14, 2012

IzunaShisui wrote:

If they only remove everyone till Ibiza, I don't really see the point, 

I found it hilarious when he posted some message about how he was #1 but number something on the leaderboard.

They should remove everyone from the leaderboard who is a shared account. 

That guy even dared to post about how he wasn't #1 on the leaderboard, while he dares to make an account called NDisincompetent ( which they are ), and then abuses the splitscreen leaderboard glitch to make that account #2 on the leaderboard, therefore pushing another shared account, saiansomethingidc , one place down. 

But oh the irony how naughty dog responds to this, they did remove that ndisincompetent account from the leaderboard like within a few weeks without asking what we thought, they even banned that japanese guy with 3 ps3's without asking us.

Why bother asking now Naughty Dog? 

And this is the 2nd time they could learn something from Guerrilla Games, as they just removed the boosters AND shared accounts from the leaderboards.

Exactly. That Ibiza character uses a shared account just to be on top of the leaderboard, pathetic. People don't understand that their places on the leaderboards will change eventually. I was 23 in the world for a mirrors edge time trial (top 100 in a couple) after a year I look at my place, and im like 35. Leaderboard obsessions are stupid. 

EminentFury= GOAT Debater/intellectual Conservative.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Message 21 of 45 (701 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Nov 14, 2012
I don't really care. In a way, I want the hackers to stay on the leaderboards so we know that they have faked stats. But, I also want them taken down and/or reset so that people who earned their stats can be on the leaderboards.
Message 22 of 45 (696 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
25 posts

Nov 14, 2012

bann iBiZa_TwisT for cheat .... code

xStar_RilVler , YT_SunriseWave ..... please update ND

Message 23 of 45 (694 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
25 posts

Nov 14, 2012

up

Message 24 of 45 (671 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Nov 15, 2012

IzunaShisui wrote:

I found it hilarious when he posted some message about how he was #1 but number something on the leaderboard.

That guy even dared to post about how he wasn't #1 on the leaderboard, while he dares to make an account called NDisincompetent ( which they are ), and then abuses the splitscreen leaderboard glitch to make that account #2 on the leaderboard, therefore pushing another shared account, saiansomethingidc , one place down. 

But oh the irony how naughty dog responds to this, they did remove that ndisincompetent account from the leaderboard like within a few weeks without asking what we thought, they even banned that japanese guy with 3 ps3's without asking us.

And this is the 2nd time they could learn something from Guerrilla Games, as they just removed the boosters AND shared accounts from the leaderboards.

^ This.

Account sharing to boost stats is a form of cheating.-

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 25 of 45 (662 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
832 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

I don't get how people became subjected to this. I'm like rank 3000 something in the competitive leaderboard right now..

I would try to get higher on U2's co op one but meh.

I was just shocked at how high I moved up in the Uncharted 3 competitive leaderboard. o_O I doubt I'd ever get into 100 due to the crazy stats up there.

PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 26 of 45 (628 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
25 posts

Nov 19, 2012

plz nd correctly this laderboard ........ zzzzzZZZZZzzzz

Message 27 of 45 (598 Views)
Naughty Dog Developer
591 posts

Nov 21, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

IzunaShisui wrote:

^ This.

It seems the larger majority here wants us to keep doing what we are doing and selectively remove people from the leaderboards based on hacks, cheaters, or boosting. We'll continue that. 

Message 28 of 45 (578 Views)
Wastelander
832 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

IzunaShisui wrote:

^ This.

It seems the larger majority here wants us to keep doing what we are doing and selectively remove people from the leaderboards based on hacks, cheaters, or boosting. We'll continue that. 

That's good Eric! Remove those people who don't deserve to be on there.. it's sad but I like what you're doing.

Keep it up!

PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 29 of 45 (557 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

IzunaShisui wrote:

^ This.

Thanks for the reply Eric :smileyhappy:

I have 1 more question, is there anything you guys can do to help gecko with his stats?

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 30 of 45 (554 Views)
0 Likes