3. Any plans to remove the glitched/hacked player names from the leaderboards? (Shrantellatessa)
Internally, this is has been a vigorous debate for a while now. Let’s throw it back to you guys and gals. What do you think? Start a thread and let’s see what you’re thinking.
Naughty Dog, you need to remove the Hacked/Glitched Leaderboard Stats, and help those who have been affected, like gecko74321.
As you can see in the video, the leaderboards are bugged, and if you look at gecko74321's stats they are negatively affected, putting him at the bottom of the leaderboard. But when you look at his stat card it shows is unaffected, normal stats: what they should be.
Perhaps you can set the top 24 scores to 0, and if they want their stats back all they need to do is PM you a picture of their stat cards. I am sure that if some random person could hack/glitch the leaderboards, you guys could do it too
For people affected like gecko74321: Look at their stat cards and revert their leaderboard stats to that number (If possible). If this isn't possible, try to find some way to help him out, because it's unfair to people who play the game and have good stats but the leaderboard doesn't show it so their friends can't see
ND, I am not sure if you are aware of this, but it is not just the leaderboards that have been hacked. The 'Lifetime tournament placements' have been hacked (CLICK HERE FOR GECKO'S THREAD), and I am sure multiple other things have been modified too.
EDIT: The Hyper Link didn't work, here is a normal link: https://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-
EDITx2: Here is the Screeshot if you do not want to click the link
Solved! Go to Solution.
Lol, "what do we think?"
Uhh, it's a glitch/hack, REMOVE IT! Duh!
• [SUPPORT] Co-Op Treasure Changes [54 Kudos][21 Possible Changes] •
• Crushing+ • No Incentive to playing Co-Op Arena (my ideas to fix that) •
• A Co-Op Dream Map • Deadly Drive - Chapter 2.5 - Co-Op Adventure •
• Pinkerton's Mansion - Co-Op Arena Map • *-=JD--'s Ultimate Co-Op Guide=-* •
• Co-Op Mods for other Weapons • Co-Op Kickback Fixes - My ideas •
• "A Forced Collaboration" - Drake, Eddy, and Flynn •
- If it won't take a lot of time and resources, then yes just remove them already. There's no reason they should stay except...
- if you think that time will be better spent working on other technical issues with the game like glitches and optimizing matchmaking to find players with better ping, then focus on that stuff.
Apparently they can tweak matchmaking parameters on the fly through LiveUpdates. Check the latest blog post.
Too bad that it will remain level-based...