Uncharted Territory
1466 posts

Re: Enough with the bashing on ND

Mar 9, 2012

Because others get ripped off more, you can't complain about getting ripped off? Nice.

Also, at least COD has 3 new maps for 15 dollars. ND = 0 new maps. Heck, the "new" map packs make the matchmaking even worse. I don't really think that is worth 25 dollars.

That's why I'm a proud non-FHC And yes, I still complain about it even though I don't have it.

--

Paying for Uncharted 2 content? Heck no.

Rioichi Cooper.
Message 11 of 18 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1792 posts

Mar 9, 2012

RaCpram12 wrote:

Because others get ripped off more, you can't complain about getting ripped off? Nice.

Also, at least COD has 3 new maps for 15 dollars. ND = 0 new maps. Heck, the "new" map packs make the matchmaking even worse. I don't really think that is worth 25 dollars.

That's why I'm a proud non-FHC And yes, I still complain about it even though I don't have it.

--
Paying for Uncharted 2 content? Heck no.
Rioichi Cooper.

its actually 4/5 maps for $15

Message 12 of 18 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
74 posts

Mar 9, 2012

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Ezio_1456 wrote:

Who said the price was too high? I don't think you can even name 3 people.

The problem is: They don't give us, what the promised us. (3 map packs instead of 4)

It was obvious to me, that the most of those 14 DLCs would be "fillers", but those 4 map packs made it look good. That was my deciding factor in purchasing the FHC, just like for so many others.

I suggest using the other threads concerning this topic than making a new one.

there are quite a few who have said the DLC is too much, not only that but when i bought the FHC is was 3 map packs and 4 skin packs, not 14 DLC. so when i heard i was getting a co-op map and mode, avatars and skins added on i was happy .

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube

You simply misread. It has always been 4 map packs and 3 skin packs. Co-op was planned right from the beginning, they even count it as a map pack.

My guess is that FHC wasn't selling well, so expanding it to 14 attracted more people to buy it. In fact those added things were skins and avatars nobody was asking for. If you like it, it's good for you, I'm even happy for you. The only thing that looks really new is the shades mode.

The main issue stays the same: The missing map pack.

Message 13 of 18 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2496 posts

Mar 9, 2012

Except all the new maps on COD and Halo and that sort of thing ARE NEW CONTENT.. NEW SKINS... Not rehashed from the last game..

and they have more MODES.. and they keep content FRESH...

BIG FREAKING DIFFERENCE from this. yeah, we've been ripped off. there is solid anger in the community from the disconnect from what was *promised and what was given.

they need to FIX IT.. I forgave em with the disconnects with the first game. it was their first game..

but then this game is HALF of what the last game was in content, freshness and dev support... and it's no longer their first game any more.

Now I seriously don't know if I'd ever buy anything from them again. They've got some damage control they need to engage in that they're not engaging in.

Personally, I am not gonna stop with hte hating until they FIX IT..

*Promised not just referring to the map packs but the promise that they were going to be the go to game. that we'd have everything we had in the last game AND better features ( being able to see who is in a party, all comp modes, objective modes that aren't just 1. Attention Disorder Deficit package bundled up into one mash instead of actual games. Elimination, labs, ND support beyond fixing patches, playing with the devs cash or treasure weekends ect), Leveling, ect you get the idea)

but as it is, we have far less functionality and features than the last game had. we just have a lot of ADD features that actually make the game LESSER than the last one. the mash up mode for objectives would have been FANTASTIC.. if it were an ADDITIONAL mode to the rest of the objectives type.. but instead the replaced the whole Genre into one type.. and they think they're gonna be a go to game with that sort of boring repetitive content????

WHAT WERE THEY FREAKING THINKING? you can't consolidate a game like this and expect your audience is going to find long time enjoyment in it. you've basically just killed your shelf life.

ND needs to FIRE who ever is in charge of this sort of thing and hire someone with some sense.

ND reads their tweets.
Tweet to them the need for an All competitive playlist. Maybe they'll listen.
Message 14 of 18 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2838 posts

Mar 9, 2012

When will people learn?

Making a complaint thread about all of the complaining - never helps.

It just adds to the clamoring clutter, creating a cacaphony of crummy conversations.

-----------------
FaceBook: Psyber Kayos
The best FB groups for our communities. Thousands have joined already. Join us!:

The Uncharted Community FaceBook Group

The Last of Us Community FaceBook Group

Message 15 of 18 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7103 posts

Mar 9, 2012

TheMaddHater wrote:

When will people learn?

It just adds to the clamoring clutter, creating a cacaphony of crummy conversations.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - TheMaddHater

This is more of a Pro-FHC thread masked as an annoyance thread. You can't say only one side of this argument gets to make threads about it.

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 16 of 18 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
2018 posts

Mar 9, 2012

Lusitanium_Soul wrote:

If you think you got robbed by FHC, then you really dont know what is being robbed

Ok you didnt got what you want, though luck, thats want you get for buying this "ELITE" passes with discounts, guess what it is still a big discount

25$ is a really cheap price comparing to other games where a DLC of 4 maps is 20$ (COD) or a a 20min single player dlc is 10$ each (Star War Unleashed), or a simple fighter being 5$ (Capcom fighting games) etc etc etc

I know i whish for fresh new maps as well but for that price what do you want? At least we will get the new maps, we got old maps because alot of people asked ND for them, just wish ND for that On/Off dlc toggle

Lets start another Gmal is Op please i miss those lol, enough with the attacks on ND, im not defending ND actions or anything BUT there are so many threads trashtalking ND now o.O

If they make CLASSIC MODE then im happy

Photobucket

People are allowed to voice their opinion if they don't feel satisfied with what they purchased. It's a consumers right. Doesn't mean it's a free pass to do it but don't ridicule someone for wanting an "straight" answer.

Twitter: @TryceUp

USN 04-08
Message 17 of 18 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5079 posts

Mar 9, 2012

TheMaddHater wrote:

When will people learn?

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - TheMaddHater

^ This.

Just induces flame wars, same with those that complain too. Unneeded and pointless.

While this is here may as well vent then walk away ...

I should be complaining way more than you guys about the FHC ($50 over here, some of you have it WAY too easy) I felt ripped off big time. I don't care anymore. The most I complained about the deal was when they included avatars into FHC and counted it as a DLC pack (which was an actual insult of my intelligence mind you). Maps were meh, co-op dlc I truthfully enjoyed, skins were okish, facepalmed with regards to selling old skins.

Honestly was not impressed by it at all. FHC should not have made such promises as it was decieving and unorganised. If you just left with we're doing a deal with regards to future DLC and then go on with we can't discuss DLC plans at this point in time as we're still finalising. No mentionof 4 map packs, no mention of 3 skin packs. Just left it with a guarantee of future DLC then maybe it would have soften the blow.

Of course even then people would still complain.

Message 18 of 18 (16 Views)
0 Likes