Reply
Survivor
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
2224 posts
 

Re: Enough is Enough. Revenge HAS to go.

Aug 24, 2012

Toxic156 wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Toxic156 wrote:

- Make Revenge drop after an Unlucky

- Make Revenge upgradable by getting Comeback medals

- Team Safe it

- Give it a longer throwback timer

 

And there's your balanced booster. Revis' ways would've worked too; I was just suggesting a different approach.

 


Or if you can't remove it just lock it. Lock it so no one can ever select it again. >:3


Hey, come on now. No need to steal my solution to competitive RoF mods. Smiley Wink


B..but I wanna be just like you Toxic Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 157 (431 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
684 posts
 

Re: Enough is Enough. Revenge HAS to go.

Aug 24, 2012

RevisIsland78 wrote:

Toxic156 wrote:

- Make Revenge drop after an Unlucky

- Make Revenge upgradable by getting Comeback medals

- Team Safe it

- Give it a longer throwback timer

 

And there's your balanced booster. Revis' ways would've worked too; I was just suggesting a different approach.

 


More great ideas from Toxic.

actually the first two ideas are stupid, but i think a longer throwback timer is reasonable along with it being team safed

See you in Uncharted 4!
Message 12 of 157 (427 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/18/2012
Offline
1290 posts
 

Re: Enough is Enough. Revenge HAS to go.

Aug 24, 2012
Wow Zonnex, the fact that you tagged it "stop whining child" shows you clearly use Revenge.

Revenge user EXPOSED!
Message 13 of 157 (420 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/04/2009
Offline
355 posts
 

Re: Enough is Enough. Revenge HAS to go.

[ Edited ]
Aug 24, 2012

RevisIsland78 wrote:
Wow Zonnex, the fact that you tagged it "stop whining child" shows you clearly use Revenge.

Revenge user EXPOSED!

Nah. Just Cash'em or  Cluster Bombs mostly. Revenge rarely worked for me at all. If you had faced me, you probably have much better luck escaping. Revenge hates me.

_____________________________
-Game is not broken. You just suck.-
Message 14 of 157 (410 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/25/2012
Offline
138 posts
 

Re: Enough is Enough. Revenge HAS to go.

Aug 24, 2012
My suggestion is to be able to throw back your teammates revenge grenades.
Message 15 of 157 (409 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/18/2012
Offline
1290 posts
 

Re: Enough is Enough. Revenge HAS to go.

Aug 24, 2012

Zonnex wrote:

RevisIsland78 wrote:
Wow Zonnex, the fact that you tagged it "stop whining child" shows you clearly use Revenge.

Revenge user EXPOSED!

Nah. Just Negative boosters. Revenge rarely worked at all. If you had faced me, you probably have much better luck escaping. Revenge hates me.


Well yeah, everyone's using Negs right now, but anyone defending Revenge uses it, and you are no exception I bet.
Message 16 of 157 (378 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 12/15/2011
Offline
537 posts
 

Re: Enough is Enough. Revenge HAS to go.

Aug 24, 2012
For some reason its usage and popularity seems to have peaked since the last 2 patches
but it should stay where it belongs, in T.O. and not TDM
YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Message 17 of 157 (350 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/18/2012
Offline
1290 posts
 

Re: Enough is Enough. Revenge HAS to go.

Aug 24, 2012

sprinkler18 wrote:
For some reason its usage and popularity seems to have peaked since the last 2 patches
but it should stay where it belongs, in T.O. and not TDM

It belongs NOWHERE!
Message 18 of 157 (347 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/01/2010
Offline
4145 posts
 

Re: Enough is Enough. Revenge HAS to go.

Aug 24, 2012

Asraik wrote:

B..but I wanna be just like you Toxic Smiley Happy


Yeah, everyone does. You'd think it gets old, but it never does...

 

@Zylinderknopf & Zataoa

I'm fine with destroying Revenge, but I see your point. Yet when playing TO with randoms, having a grenade drop every time they die in the hill (in KoTH) is unhelpful, and gets worse with more users. Better hope they don't have a KB grenade w/ level 3, or else you're ****ed. What I proposed may be a little extreme, but it'll definitely make the booster less of a nuisance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 19 of 157 (338 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/18/2012
Offline
1290 posts
 

Re: Enough is Enough. Revenge HAS to go.

Aug 24, 2012
I agree Toxic, I'm fine with Revenge being crippled if that is our best solution.
Message 20 of 157 (333 Views)