First Son
6 posts

Re: Enough is Enough. Revenge HAS to go.

Oct 2, 2012

That's why you should always be prepared to throwback their Revenge, because most of the people have Revenge equipped and I'm not talking about the players, who don't know anything about Uncharted and are newbies, but I'm talking about all of them. They're unlocking Revenge and then using it, wich makes it more sad, whenever I find someone in their last legacy going with Revenge equipped, but he could have used Bargain, Team Safe or more boosters in his loadouts. You melee someone and you get this animation, be prepared to throwing back his Revenge, because what when we doesn't have Revenge? You pick up his weapon, pick up your weapon again and then nothing happen. Be on the safe side. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll see ya, oh wait, you're dead, so I guess I won't! ~ The one and only, Harry Flynn.
Message 151 of 157 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7527 posts

Oct 2, 2012

You know what I always do?? i melee someone and then I jump away from them incase they drop a grenade because I'm not good at throwbacks just yet

Sleep Matt signature
Message 152 of 157 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7527 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Nerimeru wrote:

That's why you should always be prepared to throwback their Revenge, because most of the people have Revenge equipped and I'm not talking about the players, who don't know anything about Uncharted and are newbies, but I'm talking about all of them. They're unlocking Revenge and then using it, wich makes it more sad, whenever I find someone in their last legacy going with Revenge equipped, but he could have used Bargain, Team Safe or more boosters in his loadouts. You melee someone and you get this animation, be prepared to throwing back his Revenge, because what when we doesn't have Revenge? You pick up his weapon, pick up your weapon again and then nothing happen. Be on the safe side. 

Not accurate you don't just mash the triangle you must press triangle when the cursor crosses the white part of the meter

Sleep Matt signature
Message 153 of 157 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1239 posts

Oct 2, 2012

see my signature.  thanks

Message 154 of 157 (121 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Most of the time you don't even have to take a look at the timer to throwback a grenade. I have more than fourty 'Here, hold this' medals and some of them were kickbacks. I never take a look at the timer, but I'm always, whenever I receive the grenade or kickback, I press the button and my character throws that back and it works for me. Maybe it's my luck, maybe timing I don't know about, but it works for me. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll see ya, oh wait, you're dead, so I guess I won't! ~ The one and only, Harry Flynn.
Message 155 of 157 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1290 posts

Oct 3, 2012

TimeWarnerSux wrote:

I'm not a "noob" becuase I don't think you should be rewarded for nothing... you clearly are whatever you define a "noob" as since you must use Revenge, just like everyone who defends it. 

How's flawed logic? 

Message 156 of 157 (102 Views)
Uncharted Territory
990 posts

Oct 3, 2012

TimeWarnerSux wrote:

Ignorant.  G-T-F-O

Message 157 of 157 (95 Views)
0 Likes