Reply
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14379 posts
 

Re: Enjoy the new black mesh map 2 tomorrow guys :D

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2012

Shock horror. As per usual some of the older more experienced forumers try to ruin the experience for some newer people.

 

The guy has as much right to create a thread and express his feelings about the game as anyone else.

 

Get off his case, if you don't like his thread, don't respond to it.

 

If you have to disagree you can do it politely, unless he has for some reason asked for a war of words.

 

Some of the same people who claim the forum is going to hell.. I wonder why....



Message 11 of 49 (455 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/09/2011
Offline
7372 posts
 

Re: Enjoy the new black mesh map 2 tomorrow guys :D

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

Shock horror. As per usual some of the older more experienced forumers try to ruin the experience for some newer people.

 

The guy has as much right to create a thread and express his feelings about the game as anyone else.

 

Get off his case, if you don't like his thread, don't respond to it.

 

If you have to disagree you can do it politely, unless he has for some reason asked for a war of words.

 

Some of the same people who claim the forum is going to hell.. I wonder why....


If he has to make a thread the least he can do is try to write it properly. I would actually write a list about all the errors in his post but I'm too lazy. On a forum like this I think people, including me, expect others to try and write as best they can. Nothing to do with being a 'grammar nazi' it is just I like to read proper English once in a while on the internet.. This guy wrote this in about 30 seconds, without doing any sort of proof read or anything! People could  and should atleast make an effort!

This is exactly why this forum is going to hell, because there are posters who don't think, don't search and just post carelessly. And we can't act like this is ok, or everyone will do it. And thn evry thrd wil luk like ths.  Ok, so maybe they shouldn't of acted so rudely but let's not pretend we enjoy reading threads like this...

Message 12 of 49 (432 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/29/2012
Offline
112 posts
 

Re: Enjoy the new black mesh map 2 tomorrow guys :D

Sep 17, 2012
i feel like if someone else more known on these forums made this exact thread they would not recieve this much hate. People here are confusing if you make a thread people whine and say stop and if you bump an old thread you get accused of necrobumping. You just cant please people here unless your well known here.
Message 13 of 49 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/09/2011
Offline
7372 posts
 

Re: Enjoy the new black mesh map 2 tomorrow guys :D

Sep 17, 2012

ToniD_17 wrote:
i feel like if someone else more known on these forums made this exact thread they would not recieve this much hate. People here are confusing if you make a thread people whine and say stop and if you bump an old thread you get accused of necrobumping. You just cant please people here unless your well known here.

If anyone on these forums made a thread exactly like this, with the same level of grammar and spelling then I would have reacted the same way. I don't hate new forumers, it is just the majority of them just spam the forum with useless rubbish.

Message 14 of 49 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/09/2012
Offline
277 posts
 

Re: Enjoy the new black mesh map 2 tomorrow guys :D

Sep 17, 2012

samuelcd1997 wrote:
I don't hate new forumers, it is just the majority of them just spam the forum with useless rubbish.

 

This pretty much. All the new people seem to make threads we've already covered many, MANY times and don't bump popular topics like we should be doing.

Message 15 of 49 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
1668 posts
 

Re: Enjoy the new black mesh map 2 tomorrow guys :D

Sep 17, 2012
^ I remember when I used to do that....
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 16 of 49 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/28/2011
Offline
990 posts
 

Re: Enjoy the new black mesh map 2 tomorrow guys :D

Sep 18, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

Shock horror. As per usual some of the older more experienced forumers try to ruin the experience for some newer people.

 

The guy has as much right to create a thread and express his feelings about the game as anyone else.

 

Get off his case, if you don't like his thread, don't respond to it.

 

If you have to disagree you can do it politely, unless he has for some reason asked for a war of words.

 

Some of the same people who claim the forum is going to hell.. I wonder why....


What samuel said, this forum is going to hell because of the stupid people that dont read the forum rules.

Nice match the other day, trying to find noobs with DLC off with a party of 5? Well, you found me.

Message 17 of 49 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Enjoy the new black mesh map 2 tomorrow guys :D

Sep 18, 2012

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Shock horror. As per usual some of the older more experienced forumers try to ruin the experience for some newer people.

 

The guy has as much right to create a thread and express his feelings about the game as anyone else.

 

Get off his case, if you don't like his thread, don't respond to it.

 

If you have to disagree you can do it politely, unless he has for some reason asked for a war of words.

 

Some of the same people who claim the forum is going to hell.. I wonder why....


If he has to make a thread the least he can do is try to write it properly. I would actually write a list about all the errors in his post but I'm too lazy. On a forum like this I think people, including me, expect others to try and write as best they can. Nothing to do with being a 'grammar nazi' it is just I like to read proper English once in a while on the internet.. This guy wrote this in about 30 seconds, without doing any sort of proof read or anything! People could  and should atleast make an effort!

This is exactly why this forum is going to hell, because there are posters who don't think, don't search and just post carelessly. And we can't act like this is ok, or everyone will do it. And thn evry thrd wil luk like ths.  Ok, so maybe they shouldn't of acted so rudely but let's not pretend we enjoy reading threads like this...


Proofread your own post, bro.

 

The first and third errors are unnecessary commas.

 

Second one is *at least

 

Last one is very important. It's *SHOULDN'T HAVE*. It's HAVE, remember?

 

 

On topic, as much as I hate his threads, I respect his right to say them.

 

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 18 of 49 (307 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 12/07/2011
Offline
638 posts
 

Re: Enjoy the new black mesh map 2 tomorrow guys :D

Sep 18, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Shock horror. As per usual some of the older more experienced forumers try to ruin the experience for some newer people.

 

The guy has as much right to create a thread and express his feelings about the game as anyone else.

 

Get off his case, if you don't like his thread, don't respond to it.

 

If you have to disagree you can do it politely, unless he has for some reason asked for a war of words.

 

Some of the same people who claim the forum is going to hell.. I wonder why....


If he has to make a thread the least he can do is try to write it properly. I would actually write a list about all the errors in his post but I'm too lazy. On a forum like this I think people, including me, expect others to try and write as best they can. Nothing to do with being a 'grammar nazi' it is just I like to read proper English once in a while on the internet.. This guy wrote this in about 30 seconds, without doing any sort of proof read or anything! People could  and should atleast make an effort!

This is exactly why this forum is going to hell, because there are posters who don't think, don't search and just post carelessly. And we can't act like this is ok, or everyone will do it. And thn evry thrd wil luk like ths.  Ok, so maybe they shouldn't of acted so rudely but let's not pretend we enjoy reading threads like this...


Proofread your own post, bro.

 

The first and third errors are unnecessary commas.

 

Second one is *at least

 

Last one is very important. It's *SHOULDN'T HAVE*. It's HAVE, remember?

 

 

On topic, as much as I hate his threads, I respect his right to say them.

 


Made me lol. I like the forum because most people spell words right. U r a grmer natsi bruh yhu cray cray. Smiley Tongue

Message 19 of 49 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14379 posts
 

Re: Enjoy the new black mesh map 2 tomorrow guys :D

Sep 18, 2012

xXGoldenArthurXx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Shock horror. As per usual some of the older more experienced forumers try to ruin the experience for some newer people.

 

The guy has as much right to create a thread and express his feelings about the game as anyone else.

 

Get off his case, if you don't like his thread, don't respond to it.

 

If you have to disagree you can do it politely, unless he has for some reason asked for a war of words.

 

Some of the same people who claim the forum is going to hell.. I wonder why....


What samuel said, this forum is going to hell because of the stupid people that dont read the forum rules.

Nice match the other day, trying to find noobs with DLC off with a party of 5? Well, you found me.


Actually DLC is always off. We never find n00bs. So your point is rather moot.

 

You still lost. You did well I admit, but your attitude seems to point to the fact that you are really sore about losing.

 

I'll address the other stuff in another post. Since you felt the need to attack me I have to cause some clutter, Gee Forumers these days.



Message 20 of 49 (319 Views)
0 Likes