Jun 04 2011
By: amaizingblue Uncharted Territory 1438 posts

Easier 2 Die in UC3?

11 replies 191 views Edited Jun 4, 2011

If u ask me, I think it's gonna b easier 2 die in this game then UC2. Lets say ur on a team vs a whole team of good players in a match. They would probably get so many medal kickbacks & u would die a lot becuz of them. Someone can spawn an rpg or triple grenades or have every one on the opposing team c everyone as a skeleton every 7 medals I think. And watching the co-op trailer it seems like everything u do u get a medal 4. Even the littlest things. & then if ur playing a DM and whipping the other team & they get a power play they can have u have half health, have ur team c evryone as skeletons so u could b killing ur own teamate, & a couple other things. But u still get double cash if u kill them. But I still think this game will b fun 2 play & can't wait! BTW what's up with the swarming bugs thing??

My PS3 has YLOD -_-
Message 1 of 12 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10163 posts

First off, unless you have a booster that allows for 3 me...

Jun 4, 2011

amaizingblue wrote:

If u ask me, I think it's gonna b easier 2 die in this game then UC2. Lets say ur on a team vs a whole team of good players in a match. They would probably get so many medal kickbacks & u would die a lot becuz of them. Someone can spawn an rpg or triple grenades or have every one on the opposing team c everyone as a skeleton every 7 medals I think. And watching the co-op trailer it seems like everything u do u get a medal 4. Even the littlest things. & then if ur playing a DM and whipping the other team & they get a power play they can have u have half health, have ur team c evryone as skeletons so u could b killing ur own teamate, & a couple other things. But u still get double cash if u kill them. But I still think this game will b fun 2 play & can't wait! BTW what's up with the swarming bugs thing??

First off, unless you have a booster that allows for 3 medal kick backs, you can only use 1 a match.  and It'll be hard to do that, because most medal kick backs take a lot of medals to use, and it's hard to actually obtain that many medals. 

The 'see everyone as skeletons' is not actually a medal kick back, but a "power play"

and yes, I think it will be a lot easier to die in U3.  ND is practically giving out kills and money to everyone who wants to play.  Tons of power weapons on the maps, boosters that let you see where power weapons are, boosters that duplicate power weapons, medal kick backs that summon power weapons.  There are also 3 or 4 different flavors of SA now too.

Idk what it is, but it seems like ND wants all the good players to suffer, while they cradle all the players who get on and dont play as good as others.

Message 2 of 12 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

I'm scared as you are...and i've also noticed how with di...

Jun 4, 2011

I'm scared as you are...and i've also noticed how, with different weapons, damages are significantly different. I just hope it doesn't become too much weapon based.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Lionheart_IV
Message 3 of 12 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9167 posts

From the footage I've seen, you definitely appear to take...

Jun 4, 2011

From the footage I've seen, you definitely appear to take more shots before dying. Which means they either increased the health again, or the gameplay/weapon damage was designed around the pre-existing health. Oh, and there will be less lag, I'm sure. So in that respect, dying will at least be a little less frustrating.

But all the crazy kickbacks/boosters/power plays might very well compensate for that, unfortunately.

Message 4 of 12 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1464 posts

UNCHARTED 3 is gonna be soooooo AWESOME!!! NO WAY WILL IT...

Jun 4, 2011
UNCHARTED 3 is gonna be soooooo AWESOME!!! NO WAY WILL IT SUCK!

GODDAMN BRONIES!

Message 5 of 12 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1438 posts

LOL I know right, they're just making it wayyy easier 4 t...

Jun 4, 2011

Goldhawk1 wrote:

amaizingblue wrote:

First off, unless you have a booster that allows for 3 medal kick backs, you can only use 1 a match.  and It'll be hard to do that, because most medal kick backs take a lot of medals to use, and it's hard to actually obtain that many medals. 

The 'see everyone as skeletons' is not actually a medal kick back, but a "power play"

and yes, I think it will be a lot easier to die in U3.  ND is practically giving out kills and money to everyone who wants to play.  Tons of power weapons on the maps, boosters that let you see where power weapons are, boosters that duplicate power weapons, medal kick backs that summon power weapons.  There are also 3 or 4 different flavors of SA now too.

Idk what it is, but it seems like ND wants all the good players to suffer, while they cradle all the players who get on and dont play as good as others.

LOL I know right, they're just making it wayyy easier 4 the noobs & harder 4 good ppl. I want 2 mantain a good ratio, like I have now & really don't want my ratio 2 get ruined just becuz all this power weapons & nooby boosters. But, like I said I can't wait 4 it & will c what happens on June 28th. :smileyhappy:

My PS3 has YLOD -_-
Message 6 of 12 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Re: Easier 2 Die in UC3?

Aug 22, 2012
Depends. If you aim for the legs, Uncharted 2 has more life with separate Hitboxes. But usually, Uncharted 3 has more health, because most people go for the torso. But kickbacks make overall death much easier in Uncharted 3.

Message 7 of 12 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Aug 22, 2012
Crap, this thread is from 2011. Disregard, I didn't check the date.

Message 8 of 12 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4237 posts

Aug 22, 2012

jjjkur, stop bumping year old threads FFS.

UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 9 of 12 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Aug 22, 2012
**bleep** are you talking about? This was an accident. I don't bump year old threads. I did a google search and I found this question. Jeez, I feel like steepmatt.

Message 10 of 12 (167 Views)
0 Likes