Sep 29 2012
By: dadypain Wastelander 578 posts

EUROGAMER EXPO 2012

9 replies 393 views Edited Sep 29, 2012

The Eurogamer Expo returns to Earls Court, London, from 27th-30th

Join BIG2KREW as we check out all the latest updates and info on all the awesome upcoming titles at the biggest expo of the year in London. We had an awesome time and met some great people.

Hope you enjoy. Be sure to drop us a comment or two with your thoughts ;-)

dadypain

BIG2KREW

Message 1 of 10 (393 Views)
Naughty Paw
2019 posts

Re: EUROGAMER EXPO 2012

Sep 29, 2012

Sucks ND wasn't there. I blame Arne for being in Japan. 

Twitter: @TryceUp

USN 04-08
Message 2 of 10 (365 Views)
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Sep 29, 2012
That new ps3 model is smaller than I thought.
Message 3 of 10 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Sep 29, 2012

A lot of great games coming out in the future and it all begins with RE6 in a few days! 

What was your favourite game that you checked out? 

And more importantly, did you approach the lovely ladies near the Tomb Raider booth? Smiley Tongue

Real Eyes-Realize-Real Lies
Message 4 of 10 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

Nice!  Thx for posting that, pretty fun to check out for a Yankee who's like 9,000 miles away~! 

And, as already mentioned, where the hell was NDI?  Really? 

I tell you, the promotional department and the communication department for NDI really, really BLOWS.  Why don't they get some people that can better promote their games and better communicate with their fan base?  You tellin' me they don't have enough cash from UC2 and UC3 to make those things happen?  You tellin' me that all those smart folks over at NDI can't see this? 

Back before UC3's FIRST beta came out, the one that happened in June/July 2011, I was completely shocked that NDI had not overhauled it's website BEFORE that demo came out.  I was certain that they would in anticipation of the new release, and to have a tool in place that new customers could go to and utilize.  But no.  It was the same old site, same old forums, at that time.  I really don't think that NDI puts their best foot forward in this regard.  They're probably a little ego-bloated with the critical and financial success of UC2, and the money grab that UC3 was.   I wish NDI would spen a helluva lot more time on properly promoting their stuff (espeically the nexus hub of this site/these forums) and having more regular and meaningful dialogue with their fan base.

Here's hoping for a much brighter future regarding these aspects for upcoming NDI titles.   

Message 5 of 10 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1505 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Got any full-feature videos of PS All-Stars? I love watching videos of the gameplay.

Message 6 of 10 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
578 posts

Sep 30, 2012

G9211 wrote:

A lot of great games coming out in the future and it all begins with RE6 in a few days! 

What was your favourite game that you checked out? 

And more importantly, did you approach the lovely ladies near the Tomb Raider booth? Smiley Tongue

The game we were most impressed by was Metal Gear Rising for sure. Visually it was stunning and the mechanics of the game looked pretty awesome. Certainly looking forward to seeing how that turns out.

Haha we were so busy we actually overlooked those ladies

Message 7 of 10 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
578 posts

Sep 30, 2012

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

Nice!  Thx for posting that, pretty fun to check out for a Yankee who's like 9,000 miles away~! 

And, as already mentioned, where the hell was NDI?  Really? 

I tell you, the promotional department and the communication department for NDI really, really BLOWS.  Why don't they get some people that can better promote their games and better communicate with their fan base?  You tellin' me they don't have enough cash from UC2 and UC3 to make those things happen?  You tellin' me that all those smart folks over at NDI can't see this? 

Here's hoping for a much brighter future regarding these aspects for upcoming NDI titles.   

I'm not sure of the details but i'm sure they had their reasons for not making an appearance at the expo. ND are generally pretty good with their marketing and im sure they've got some awesome things planned about The Last Of Us.

I have to be honest, I'mn really really hoping that they have a full multiplayer for the Last of Us which includes TDM etc and because it has a bit more of an adult theme I can imagine it being just awesome!

What about you guys? What are your thoughts on seeing multiplayer for the last of us?

Message 8 of 10 (193 Views)
Survivor
2480 posts

Sep 30, 2012

See if you can get some The Last of Us footage Smiley Happy

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 9 of 10 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

Sep 30, 2012

I had tickets to go Eurogamer Expo, but something came up & i couldn't make it. Smiley Mad

Photobucket
Message 10 of 10 (145 Views)
0 Likes