Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
6261 posts

Re: EULA Agreement

Aug 4, 2012

Sice71 wrote:

I have no problem hardbooting my PS3 to not accept the EULA.  I think my son didn't want to hardboot it. 

This does not stop the EULA from reappearing, unless you're telling me you had the EULA show up for you at some point and managed to get it to go away?

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

Message 11 of 32 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Y U NO JUST ACCEPT EULA?

And lol sorry I've never heard of a dad that uses ur, u, and stuff. All the dads I know spell out YOU like they're supposed to.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kal 7 Expert, Master of Sarcasm, Maker of TheGamerFromSpace Community Project
Message 12 of 32 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2012

Sice71 wrote:

I checked several pages and didn't see the thread for this, so I am making another one.  Ok ND this is rediculous, it happened to my son, except he didn't accept the terms, at least he doesn't think so, and it reset him back to level 1.  That in it self is not bad, but, he lost all the skins, custom character stuff which he has all of it, and skeletons, and treasures.  Now having to get that stuff takes way to long,  so what u need to do is give my son a code that unlocks everything.  If you don't I will tell as many people as possible not to buy any uncharted game or any of your products ever again.  I can't believe you haven't fixed that yet.

First, there have been many, many threads about this issue already. You could've posted in one of those.

And a code that unlocks everything? No, I doubt a video game company like NaughtyDog would go to such trouble to design an unlock code just for you. If you really are that butt hurt about losing all your stuff, just wait a few weeks for 1.13. That's basically a universal "unlock code" that will grant you all your treasure sets, or so we've been told.

The EULA bug is a painful Uncharted epidemic that needs to be dealt with ASAP, but just remain calm.

It's certainly no reason to completely shelter yourself from the game and tell everyone else to stop supporting NaughtyDog.

Also, that green text is like a laser to my eyeballs.

Message 13 of 32 (177 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 4, 2012

You see here I am, not the same person

Message 14 of 32 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

Aug 4, 2012

WOW, I am tired of people coming on like jerks.  Also, I can type however I want.  Its easier to type a u than it is spell out you, what is ur problem.  Also, they wouldn't create a code that unlocks everything just 4 my son, but, for everyone this has happened 2.  Furthermore, if the only way anything can get done about this is too threaten that I will tell people not to buy their products then I'll do it, u can't stop me.  On top of that, if u don't like the green text, complain to Sony about getting rif of the colors.  The green stays.

Message 15 of 32 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11119 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Sice71 wrote:

they wouldn't create a code that unlocks everything just 4 my son, but, for everyone this has happened 2.

Dude, this bug that resets your stats is here since the Uncharted 2 days.

Do you know what ND did to it? Nothing.

Do you know what ND did to the people that got reset? Nothing.

Message 16 of 32 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7102 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Sice71 wrote:

WOW, I am tired of people coming on like jerks.  Also, I can type however I want.  Its easier to type a u than it is spell out you, what is ur problem.  Also, they wouldn't create a code that unlocks everything just 4 my son, but, for everyone this has happened 2.  Furthermore, if the only way anything can get done about this is too threaten that I will tell people not to buy their products then I'll do it, u can't stop me.  On top of that, if u don't like the green text, complain to Sony about getting rif of the colors.  The green stays.

Nobody will respect you around here with colors like that. It just looks ugly and it's hard to read.  :smileymad:

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 17 of 32 (153 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Sice71 wrote:

Also, they wouldn't create a code that unlocks everything just 4 my son, but, for everyone this has happened 2

The closest you'll get to this unlock code you're talking about is patch 1.13, which ND has stated will have a way of completing treasure sets very quickly.

Message 18 of 32 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2012

I don't care really if people respect me, I don't really post that much.  I don't need to make friends either, I am just stating that there is still a problem with Uncharted that needs to be addressed.  Also, ur blue text is hard to read my green isn't hard to read, it actually stands out a little bit.  Again, if u don't like the color complain to Sony to get rid of colors.  If this isn't PROOF that people will complain about anything, WOW.

Message 19 of 32 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1290 posts

Aug 4, 2012
So you not buying ND's products will somehow solve everything?

Message 20 of 32 (117 Views)
0 Likes