Aug 04 2012
By: Sice71 Wastelander 929 posts

EULA Agreement

31 replies 477 views Edited Aug 4, 2012

I checked several pages and didn't see the thread for this, so I am making another one.  Ok ND this is rediculous, it happened to my son, except he didn't accept the terms, at least he doesn't think so, and it reset him back to level 1.  That in it self is not bad, but, he lost all the skins, custom character stuff which he has all of it, and skeletons, and treasures.  Now having to get that stuff takes way to long,  so what u need to do is give my son a code that unlocks everything.  If you don't I will tell as many people as possible not to buy any uncharted game or any of your products ever again.  I can't believe you haven't fixed that yet.

Message 1 of 32 (477 Views)
Sackboy
531 posts

Re: EULA Agreement

Aug 4, 2012

Sice71 wrote:

I checked several pages and didn't see the thread for this, so I am making another one.  Ok ND this is rediculous, it happened to my son, except he didn't accept the terms, at least he doesn't think so, and it reset him back to level 1.  That in it self is not bad, but, he lost all the skins, custom character stuff which he has all of it, and skeletons, and treasures.  Now having to get that stuff takes way to long,  so what u need to do is give my son a code that unlocks everything.  If you don't I will tell as many people as possible not to buy any uncharted game or any of your products ever again.  I can't believe you haven't fixed that yet.

Your son wouldnt happen to be you would it?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kal 7 Expert, Master of Sarcasm, Maker of TheGamerFromSpace Community Project
Message 2 of 32 (470 Views)
Survivor
2305 posts

Aug 4, 2012

I hope ND does something special for the people that had this problem.

Message 3 of 32 (468 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
990 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2012

Sice71 wrote:

Naughty Dog needs to do something about this ASAP.

Message 4 of 32 (467 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Aug 4, 2012

xXGoldenArthurXx wrote:

Sice71 wrote:

Seems legit.

What do I think? You are to lazy to unlock everything and you want a code to unlock everything...

If not... So sorry.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. And what you get your stuff taken away because you didnt accept the EULA? Dafuq?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kal 7 Expert, Master of Sarcasm, Maker of TheGamerFromSpace Community Project
Message 5 of 32 (453 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2305 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Sice71 wrote:

so what u need to do is give my son a code that unlocks everything.  If you don't I will tell as many people as possible not to buy any uncharted game or any of your products ever again. 

LOL

Message 6 of 32 (441 Views)
Last Guardian
11298 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Sice71 wrote:

I checked several pages and didn't see the thread for this

Smiley Very Happy

Sice71 wrote:

so what u need to do is give my son a code that unlocks everything.

Everything? Smiley Very Happy

Sice71 wrote:

If you don't I will tell as many people as possible not to buy any uncharted game

They already have your money and won't be making any Uncharted game for a while. Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 32 (440 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7480 posts

Aug 4, 2012

What ND needs to do:

1. create a place where people who get reset can contact ND.
  2. ND checks their stats online. They will see if the person is a level one or not, and then if they are check that persons match history to see that despite being a 1 they have many matches played.
  3. Access this persons account in the U3 servers and re-add a considerable amount of treasures, money, and levels to their U3 profile.

At least until they get this supposed back up they are working on finished up.

I'd imagine for any kind of codes they have to get approval from Sony because it all goes through the PSN store and there are only so many codes that can be made so they wouldn't issue them without some kind of filing I'm sure which could take a while.

Message 8 of 32 (436 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Aug 4, 2012

astroman98765 wrote:

Sice71 wrote:

Your son wouldnt happen to be you would it?

Lol that's the first thing I thought too Smiley Tongue Sucks that this happened to you or your son , hopefully Naughty Dog will do something to fix this for people affected by this, I would hate to lose all my stuff

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 9 of 32 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
929 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2012

No its not me, I have my stuff still, I have no problem hardbooting my PS3 to not accept the EULA.  I think my son didn't want to hardboot it.  Also, y would I lie about my son being me, thats stupid.  For ur information my son ID is DAWN92191

Message 10 of 32 (380 Views)
0 Likes