Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Re: [UPDATED]Remove Unlucky and Kill based medals In Pl and TO

Oct 31, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
Exactly. Unluckies encourage them from getting into the action more. I've racked up quite a few unluckies because I will throw myself at a turf that's being capped, knowing I'll die, just to delay them.

Me too, people are just scared they get criticized by tryhards because of their unluckies.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 111 of 176 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2438 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Im going to bump this up. Anyone can feel free to express their opinion, that would be greatly appreciated.

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 112 of 176 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Unluckies are just plain insulting. If I'm sucking there is no need to tell me and shove it down my throat.

Message 113 of 176 (217 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

Unluckies are just plain insulting. If I'm sucking there is no need to tell me and shove it down my throat.

Yeah. I think the enemy team does a pretty good job of telling me that already.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 114 of 176 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

Nov 20, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Yep. The chances are.. If I'm getting unluckies that medal is worth nothing to me. I wont be getting a kickback if I'm getting killed over and over again.

Message 115 of 176 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Yep. The chances are.. If I'm getting unluckies that medal is worth nothing to me. I wont be getting a kickback if I'm getting killed over and over again.

Yeah. Exactly. Don't you think that Unlucky and the related medal Comeback wouldn't matter even if I get two free medals to it? I'm getting PUMMELED. What am I gonna do? Spawn a T-Bolt THEN die?

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 116 of 176 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

Nov 20, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Yeah. Exactly. Don't you think that Unlucky and the related medal Comeback wouldn't matter even if I get two free medals to it? I'm getting PUMMELED. What am I gonna do? Spawn a T-Bolt THEN die?

or an RPG. Get one kill for comeback, then continue to the next unlucky medal. x.x

Message 117 of 176 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 20, 2012
Yay one kill! /sarcasm
Message 118 of 176 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2438 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

Well, the name is insulting but I don't have a problem of it in TDM, but its completely not deserving in plunder and obj. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 119 of 176 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 20, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Well, the name is insulting but I don't have a problem of it in TDM, but its completely not deserving in plunder and obj. 

You could put it that way I guess. For TO, the implied words of this medal is "YOU STILL SUCK! Oh wait you scored like 200+ OBJ points BUT YOU STILL SUCK BECAUSE YOU DIED FIVE TIMES. EAT IT"

Message 120 of 176 (175 Views)
0 Likes