0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Re: DrakeShepard's Farewell To Uncharted 3

Sep 21, 2012

Migas23 wrote:

ByeSmiley Sad  

man, I love phoenix wright Smiley Sad

Back on topic, seems like I'm gonna take a long break from uncharted 3, who knows when i'll be back.

Message 22 of 77 (416 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
534 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Well I wouldn't say I'm leaving UC3 also but I have played this less and less past few weeks.  I just don't have any fun no more and hardly anyone on my list plays it now.  I'll check it out again when classic mode returns but I doubt it'll keep me interested for long.  Soon halo 4 and PASBR will be out and then Last of US the next year.

Message 23 of 77 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Meh, you could have gone your way of just not posting your farewell and leave, but good luck to you and whatever you end up enjoying with friends.

Personally, I still enjoy playing the game even with my profile reset. My friends kept me going, even with them teasing me about it. Lately, I've been playing Zelda: Skyward Sword's Hero Mode as a small break from Uncharted 3. I find that it helps.

0 Likes
Fender Bender
3465 posts

Sep 21, 2012

by me it's the other way around! I HATE the community, I hate how they play for stupid statistics and reaching max level, I'm annoyed that there are so few people who actually try to play funny, instead of playing effective just to brag about how awesome they are, I can go even further: I HATE all community's!, I hate the community of LittleBigPlanet who only wants to play bomb survival, r1 races and CoD based levels(all made in 3 hours), and when I work 3 months on an awesome level, no one cares, I hate the community of Need For Speed Hot Pursuit for not caring about their team and spike strip their teammates so they can bust all the racers or reach the finish alone.

Conclusion: I HATE all people who play games with a few exceptions of course, and I am going to quit multiplayer all together, don't worry, I won't make a thread for it... (which you shouldn't do either by the way)

Rant over...Smiley Tongue

Message 25 of 77 (339 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Matthijs_17 wrote:

by me it's the other way around! I HATE the community, I hate how they play for stupid statistics and reaching max level, I'm annoyed that there are so few people who actually try to play funny, instead of playing effective just to brag about how awesome they are, I can go even further: I HATE all community's!, I hate the community of LittleBigPlanet who only wants to play bomb survival, r1 races and CoD based levels(all made in 3 hours), and when I work 3 months on an awesome level, no one cares, I hate the community of Need For Speed Hot Pursuit for not caring about their team and spike strip their teammates so they can bust all the racers or reach the finish alone.

Conclusion: I HATE all people who play games with a few exceptions of course, and I am going to quit multiplayer all together, don't worry, I won't make a thread for it... (which you shouldn't do either by the way)

Rant over...Smiley Tongue

I love you too Heart

Message 26 of 77 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
578 posts

Sep 22, 2012

DrakeShepard wrote:

There comes a point where you go no further with a game, a game that gets your hopes up after every patch but still manages to disappoint you. Don't get me wrong, I loved playing this game, especially with the awsome people I 've met in the past year. But I've just lost the fun in playing it. 

NaughtyDog is the gaming company we all deserve, but not the one it needs right now.

See you all next year in the Last Of Us, that's where you'll find me

Its really sad to see you go DS and you will certainly be missed.

However, I'm thoroughly glad we were able to complete our project together and use it as an adequate farewell for you buddy. See you on the Last of Us :-)

dadypain

BIG2KREW

Message 27 of 77 (318 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
262 posts

Sep 22, 2012

I don't play this game that much either tbh. It's almost like a bad sitcom. Redundant. Can't play this game without a butt buddy. The same stuff just happens all over again. The only fun I ever have in this game is making tryhards rage with my trusty KAL.

Message 28 of 77 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
430 posts

Sep 22, 2012
See ya man, I'll be playing uc3 til I get my last treasure for hoarder trophy and I will make my exit....I feel less ppl in USA play this game and I'm thrown into matches with lagging foreigners who brag how they kill me so fast...I'm not leaving because I lack skill, I'm actually a decent player..I'm leaving becuz patches don't fix anything without breaking something else and I'm tired of the same gameplay...see you around drakeshepard

...I'm The Japanese Guy In The Suit
Message 29 of 77 (292 Views)
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Sep 22, 2012

See ya around, bud. Even though we haven't played with one another in a month or two and you mysteriously deleted me without notice. :/

Message 30 of 77 (287 Views)
0 Likes