Highlighted
Aug 31 2012
By: PoWerOf_GraySkuL First Son 2 posts

Does this annoy anyone else??

2 replies 326 views Edited Aug 31, 2012

Seriously I wish they would fix the game search. Hate being put into a new game with different people every time! Especially when you play against someone who you want revenge on. Noting sucks more than being taking out and put into a new game that's almost done leaving me with a loss, wishing that I could find a way to play against that fool who just taunted me. Worst when it puts your enemy on your team for the next game! At least give the options to switch teams, and leave a game before voting. Maybe even to be able to follow/stalk  a player?? Or be able to choose who you consider a enemy so it will automatically put you to play against them. 

Message 1 of 3 (326 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: Does this annoy anyone else??

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2012

Agreed. As for the taunts, I find them excusable so long as Daredevil is equipped. And about being put into the same team with your enemy, you can try killing that player with a grenade, taunt, and quickly leave the game afterward. Now that ought to really tick the person off. 

The thing that annoys me most, however, is when I occasionally die from another player's grenade during the very second I respawn. Not sure if this has happened to anyone else, though.  ^-^

--------------------------------------------------------

Playstation Network ID: FeiLong722 (alternate account of Firedragon722) ^-^
Message 2 of 3 (291 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Does this annoy anyone else??

Sep 4, 2012

oh yes happens to me a lot! 

Message 3 of 3 (237 Views)
0 Likes