Limit Breaker
17641 posts

You wear cat ears in real life, right?  Come on, admit it...

Dec 3, 2011

TombRaider95 wrote:

You're welcome, have fun getting the Cat Ears. :smileyhappy:

You wear cat ears in real life, right?  Come on, admit it.  :smileyhappy:

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 10 of 21 (664 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
224 posts

I do, actually. Didn't even have to find a treasure set f...

Dec 3, 2011

scootgar wrote:

TombRaider95 wrote:

You're welcome, have fun getting the Cat Ears. :smileyhappy:

You wear cat ears in real life, right?  Come on, admit it.  :smileyhappy:

I do, actually. Didn't even have to find a treasure set for them to fit in. :smileyhappy:

Message 11 of 21 (664 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
304 posts

I started playing Arena just to get the cat ears, now it'...

Dec 3, 2011

I started playing Arena just to get the cat ears, now it's like the only mode I play and I still haven't found either of the Buddha treasures. Haven't played Hunter though, might have to give that a try.

I want those cat ears. :smileymad:

Message 12 of 21 (664 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

I listened to others (who apparently unlocked treasure se...

Dec 3, 2011

I listened to others (who apparently unlocked treasure sets from only playing arena) and have been playing co-op arena non-stop for the past few weeks and I got NOTHING (except stupid goggles for desert drake). It was only until recently when I finally gave in and started playing hunter arena when I started to notice that some treasure sets are finally completing. So yeah, I suggest you play a bit of both. Even though hunter arena is so irritating, it's so worth it when you finally unlock something you've wanted for a really long time.

I suggest you play it with a friend, it's so much more enjoyable than playing with incompetent randoms. 

I'm currently farming hunter arena, so if there's anyone else doing the same - you should add me so we can play together. :3

Message 14 of 21 (664 Views)
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Re: Does the Chenrezig Buddha (gold) for Elena's Cat Ears have to come from Hunter Arena?

Aug 21, 2012

I don't know where to find the second treasure. Been looking for MONTHS! D; < Hunter Arena only helped me complete like 5 treasure sets in a day for Marlowe, and I don't even use her.

Message 15 of 21 (636 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2125 posts

Re: Does the Chenrezig Buddha (gold) for Elena's Cat Ears have to come from Hunter Arena?

Aug 21, 2012

Celceius wrote:

I don't know where to find the second treasure. Been looking for MONTHS! D; < Hunter Arena only helped me complete like 5 treasure sets in a day for Marlowe, and I don't even use her.

I got it in Arena, Can't remember which map it was though.

Message 16 of 21 (620 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2348 posts

Aug 22, 2012

Celceius wrote:

5 sets in a day??? and you're complaining? it's found mostly in hunter, a few lucky people got it in arena, but you'll find it easier in hunter (from the number of people who found it in hunter to the number of people who found it in arena)

Message 17 of 21 (605 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 10, 2014
What map

Message 18 of 21 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Aug 11, 2014

forevermexican16 wrote:
What map

soooooo close to a 2 year necrobump, you couldn't wait 12 days Smiley Wink

... and treasures are not tied to any specific map, there is no strategy to getting a certain treasure, you'll just have to keep playing until it eventually drops ...

Message 19 of 21 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 11, 2014
You can get it in Arena, yeah. I got mine there.

Which is annoying because I was trying to go for Charlie's hipster shades.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 20 of 21 (345 Views)
0 Likes