Reply
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: Does Uncharted 3 require alot of brain cells to play?

Sep 30, 2012

harrisj16 wrote:

Those are probably just the casual players. They don't play on level that you want them to. To them, winning or losing isn't important, they play so they can have fun.


No im not talking about casuals, im talking about players who play as if they have no brain stem, when they get shot at they stand still,fire one shot then tap L2 to thorw a grenade and then run away.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 21 of 53 (267 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Does Uncharted 3 require alot of brain cells to play?

Sep 30, 2012

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

harrisj16 wrote:

Those are probably just the casual players. They don't play on level that you want them to. To them, winning or losing isn't important, they play so they can have fun.


No im not talking about casuals, im talking about players who play as if they have no brain stem, when they get shot at they stand still,fire one shot then tap L2 to thorw a grenade and then run away.


You mean people that HOLD L2 for a grenade throw. I mean, what the hell are you doing? Are you using the goddamn sixaxis to throw the grenade?

 

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 22 of 53 (257 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 07/14/2011
Offline
631 posts
 

Re: Does Uncharted 3 require alot of brain cells to play?

Sep 30, 2012
Agahahhahahahah OMG this is the thread of the month man!kudos for you...
Message 23 of 53 (226 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Online
3510 posts
 

Re: Does Uncharted 3 require alot of brain cells to play?

Sep 30, 2012

at least they try to aim... that can not be said of the so-called experienced players because all they do is blindfire...

 

and about those brain cells, I fail to see why being inexperienced in a game equals having not much brain cells, those people just don't play much games, nothing wrong with that... I have more respect for them then those tryhards I face every match I play, I'd wish they would use more of their brain instead of relying on cheap tactics to kill other players...

Message 24 of 53 (212 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/01/2011
Offline
82 posts
 

Re: Does Uncharted 3 require alot of brain cells to play?

Sep 30, 2012

xXGoldenArthurXx wrote:

RETARDED TEAMMATES, RETARDED TEAMMATES EVERYWHERE.


Hey, man. 

Message 25 of 53 (203 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: Does Uncharted 3 require alot of brain cells to play?

Sep 30, 2012

Every game has its noobs, but this game... i don't know why but U3 is the only MP game i play that has that amount of retarted people playing it

 

Not even U2 had that... dafuq happened. Smiley Indifferent

Message 26 of 53 (191 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 07/14/2011
Offline
631 posts
 

Re: Does Uncharted 3 require alot of brain cells to play?

Sep 30, 2012
@thestuntdouble ahahahhahahahahaha OMG man you made my day with that sentence.
Ahahahhaha the sixaxis!!!
Message 27 of 53 (170 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: Does Uncharted 3 require alot of brain cells to play?

Sep 30, 2012
How about this I'm running with a buddy in plunder its 4 4 I have idol he's protecting me (or so I thought) ..... I got assassin end just as I was gonna score and my buddy just keep running instead of scoring and get assassins as well and we lost the game by the way
Sleep Matt signature
Message 28 of 53 (151 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: Does Uncharted 3 require alot of brain cells to play?

Sep 30, 2012

BirthBS wrote:
Agahahhahahahah OMG this is the thread of the month man!kudos for you...

lol i didnt intend for it to be funny but thanks.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 29 of 53 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: Does Uncharted 3 require alot of brain cells to play?

Sep 30, 2012

Matthijs_17 wrote:

at least they try to aim... that can not be said of the so-called experienced players because all they do is blindfire...

 

and about those brain cells, I fail to see why being inexperienced in a game equals having not much brain cells, those people just don't play much games, nothing wrong with that... I have more respect for them then those tryhards I face every match I play, I'd wish they would use more of their brain instead of relying on cheap tactics to kill other players...


Thier inexperience has nothing to do with it, i have an old friend who got this game 3 weeks ago and he's somewhat decent. Oh and speaking of experience, i just played a match with a 5th leacy 29 who was like this.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 30 of 53 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes