First Son
3 posts

Re: Discs may be bad.

Aug 27, 2012

i dont think the old model is the problem, I really think that some of these disc are faulty.  My brother in-law has a 60gb fat model and his uc3 disc was working fine. I have a slim and my disc doesnt work anymore

Message 11 of 13 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Aug 27, 2012

Like I said the discs are not the problem since some are wavy, some are not, all of them cause problem. The variety of PS3 models this is being reported on rules out hardware problems specific to that - the GAME is the problem. The software is the problem. ND needs to patch it instead of spending all their time on the multiplayer.

Message 12 of 13 (361 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Oct 22, 2012

i agree with richc1985.  It seems like ND really needs to step forward and make good to all the customers who made this franchise a hit and shelled out $60 for these G-D discs.  It complete BS that none of us are getting any game-play out of these discs and that it seems to be failr widespread and it is NOT being addressed at all !

This is one instance where I actually wish someone would go ahead and put together a class-action suit, so we could at least all get our $60 back, or force them to release a fix.

Message 13 of 13 (304 Views)
0 Likes